*OFFICIAL CRASH DUMP ANNOUNCEMENT* - Please remove ALL custom facepacks/logos etc

Deleting all these now due to some serious crash dumps. :(

Are there any ones I should not delete? It says custom, but I can't remember which ones are downloaded or came with the game...

I was thinking of deleting all of them except for Default.

wont you delete all the graphics that you had to put into mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/graphics?

the files and folders in the Program Files on your local disk should have all the default ones no? :S

I havent downloading any packs. and it keeps crashing when i click on a player. what can i do?

now im already buy fm 2011,but still don't install it because im scared about this thing

my game has bein crashing after every time i play a match, eveything is fine before that but its gettin stressfull as i dont know how to fix the problem, does any one have any ideas?.

i really dont know if it can be fixed i have tried everything i can think of and i havnt found any way of solving the problem if i find out ill let you know but i wouldnt hold your breath mate

a was getting crash dumps then it was fine for a few weeks now they came back

i keep getting lag throughout my game? can any1 explain to me why and how to get rid of the lagg ? my game runs at a very...very...very slow pace sometimes during a match maybe 4 times each game?????

I have crash dump problem in a first friendly game. I remove all graphics and uninstal the game, then install again and same problem apear again.

error.jpg

same here :(

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

http://www.footballmanager.com/news/www.footballmanager.com/patches download the latest patch...it worked for me

So I just installed that 11.2.1 thingy. Do I have to start again?

So I just installed that 11.2.1 thingy. Do I have to start again?
actually..i dont know...for a while it worked..but all the sudden (at the 4th match with the patch) i got the crash dump at the end of the game...not matter what i do...so is with my old save..so is with a new game...so is after i reinstall the game :S

i keep getting lag throughout my game? can any1 explain to me why and how to get rid of the lagg ? my game runs at a very...very...very slow pace sometimes during a match maybe 4 times each game?????

mine will hang for sometime every 15 mins

Annoying

Been using the fm10 facepacks too. Played 5 seasons without any issues but today when i actually clicked on a player's profile it crashed.

Deleted the whole graphics folder but the same problem just keeps occuring.

Any Solutions?

Last edited:
My Game is ruined, again...
now it's in the training area, if i click a players training it crashes, i think i can keep on playing but it still sucks...

PLeazze someone help me !
I really need this help :( !

I'm in Romania LIGA 1 with F.C UNIVERSITATEA CRAIOVA in 2012-2013 in decembre,but i cannot enter in my loading save :(,when i pres LOAD LAST GAME(craiova.v2) the next message is showing :

" A serrious error was encountered and the application will close.An error file has been generated in:Giani-PC/C:/User/Giani/Documents,Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/crash dumps "

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: fm.exe
Application Version: 11.1.0.26022
Application Timestamp: 4cd185b5
Fault Module Name: fm.exe
Fault Module Version: 11.1.0.26022
Fault Module Timestamp: 4cd185b5
Exception Code: c0000094
Exception Offset: 002cfd22
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1048
Additional Information 1: 4fe8
Additional Information 2: 4fe8aaf72bf2fcd42440fe6197f4ec7e
Additional Information 3: cf87
Additional Information 4: cf87f3f115d5619be9c5a1adf35cd81d

Please help me !
Really apreciate !

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

same here :(

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

http://www.footballmanager.com/news/www.footballmanager.com/patches download the latest patch...it worked for me

And u can recovery your save ?
i have a problem liky you,with some message

how do you to to work again :( ?
help me plzzz !

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I try and work !
Thank's alot !

OK guys. Having major problems with this crash dumps problem. It started off as a one-off...But now I've gotten to the point where the game is saved just before my game with WBA & EVERYtime I click contiue to proceed to the match, it automatically crashes on me...

All I've installed in my FM are the logo's. No kits, no facepacks. Still using 11.0.

Please help coz I just wanna play now :mad:

*Btw I think (although not 100%) that the crash dumps started happening when I changed my display view of the game to 'Windowed'...So maybe the problem could lie for people in the skins possibly?

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Great...Think my save is ruined. Cannot get past the team set-up to play WBA. F**king BS.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

What's even weirder is that I overwrited my save to see if it would help & it crashed before it could save...But when I went on FM again, it managed to save still??? Removed my logo's from SI folder but still getting these crash dumps...Gonna try removing skins & I'll post back results.

Result: No result. It doesn't even send the DMP file to the crash dump folder anymore! FM just suddenly crashes when I try to move forward. FML.

Last edited:
After I tried to install a skinpack I loaded my Napoli save to check it, screen was pretty much all white, the skin was just bugged, and no the skin I downloaded was a dark one, this was just the old skin bugging away with the bars and textbits going into each other, so I tried to start a game and see if it would loosen up, 20 mins into the game it just broke down and said somethng with a crash dump, and now I can't restart FM as it says it's already running

Haven't rebooted, maybe I need to do that?

Got the game going again and the same thing again.

Yippi-kay-yey

Managed to solve it I think, I removed my "Skins" folder that I have made myself, as after the first dump I removed all the files in it and then removed it all together as the folder was empty now the last times I used it.

Won't try to get another skin to work then.

Last edited:
OK guys. Having major problems with this crash dumps problem. It started off as a one-off...But now I've gotten to the point where the game is saved just before my game with WBA & EVERYtime I click contiue to proceed to the match, it automatically crashes on me...

All I've installed in my FM are the logo's. No kits, no facepacks. Still using 11.0.

Please help coz I just wanna play now :mad:

*Btw I think (although not 100%) that the crash dumps started happening when I changed my display view of the game to 'Windowed'...So maybe the problem could lie for people in the skins possibly?

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Great...Think my save is ruined. Cannot get past the team set-up to play WBA. F**king BS.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

What's even weirder is that I overwrited my save to see if it would help & it crashed before it could save...But when I went on FM again, it managed to save still??? Removed my logo's from SI folder but still getting these crash dumps...Gonna try removing skins & I'll post back results.

Result: No result. It doesn't even send the DMP file to the crash dump folder anymore! FM just suddenly crashes when I try to move forward. FML.

try holidaying past the game. it worked for me :)