Official England v Slovenia/Algeria discussion thread.

Will England Qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fabio looks teary eyed with joy, weird to see

oh my god we're going to win the world cup!!!

I am now officially a ghana supporter lol

Defoe , Helium much ?

Shame Rooney didn't score that would boosted his confidence.
i think his confidence will of been boosted quite a bit without scoring anyway, he was a bit better today, made some good runs and his play was Gerrard was outstanding at times.

still, i'm not confident of us beating Germany if we play them.

Put it this way, if you want to win the World Cup you will have to beat the best teams at some stage. I think playing the German's and possibly winning could act as a bigger confidence boost say if we played and beat a lesser team.

Decent performance but we need to build on this. Terry and Milner were brilliant throughout.

I'm sorry your feeling poorly, get well soon! It's not like I'm the only one who's A.B.E You know what else is 'discusting'? Your spelling ;) And it's not like England have shown great hospitality to Scotland... ever.

The last time I looked Man U was an english club - if you hate england so much, why support an english team ? The sooner scotland is independent the better, then we won't have to put up with small-minded bollocks like you

Terry and Milner were superb.

Rooney had more fight. A good performance but shame about Donovan's goal eh?

The last time I looked Man U was an english club - if you hate england so much, why support an english team ? The sooner scotland is independent the better, then we won't have to put up with small-minded bollocks like you

This was already brought up on another thread and as a result the thread was closed. If you want the same outcome then please do continue but it would be best to just ignore him as he is clearly looking for a reaction.

get on topic.

I was hoping england wouldn't be in a position where USA had to battle them.

Somehow things worked out for the USA thank god.