Official FM 2010 10.3.0 Patch Released

Mine does that sometimes, but only rarely, just a random weird glitch I guess.

Hmm, yeah, it's working now. When it was happening it was nil-nil and when I next looked at the score it was 1-0 to the opposition, so I was just like "When the **** did that happen?!" XD

Apparently i am being taken over with £325 million to spend on new players.. (6)(6) Thanks SI for this wonderful patch!

Yh but your under a transfer embargo and normally after a take over you get sacked. Them two things happened to me while I was at leeds :(

can anyone help pleaseeee :)
i have updated my game but when i run it its says something about F.A cup having too many teams and wont let me load the gamee,, any help pleasee :)

can anyone help pleaseeee :)
i have updated my game but when i run it its says something about F.A cup having too many teams and wont let me load the gamee,, any help pleasee :)

have u downlaoded any custom databases, eg superbladesmens level 10 database?

kings lynn no longer exist and so the game doesnt like that the wrong amount of teams enter the fa cup from the league they were in

Well fortunately i wasnt sacked when the takeover took place however their £325 million for players actually turned out to be £52 million.

tux119 said:
Well fortunately i wasnt sacked when the takeover took place however their £325 million for players actually turned out to be £52 million.

Lol 52 million isn't too bad for Liverpool tho.

i need a crack !

can someone help me pls !

now searches for cd, but i dont have one.. my dvd rom is %#"#$ up and i dont have any way to play.. can someone help me ! pls !

No joke I have had about 7 pens saved this season, both me taking and ones for the opposition, more are being saved than scored, it's ****.

Soley is way rubbisher and requires less wages, I don't really like this update but will use it. Where has Godwin Antwi and Lars Stubhaug gone?
i need a crack !

can someone help me pls !

now searches for cd, but i dont have one.. my dvd rom is %#"#$ up and i dont have any way to play.. can someone help me ! pls !
Don't ask for Crack it says in the forum rules you will get a ban and I see you have. Read the rules in future!

Last edited:
I've noticed Fulham's player Kagiso Dikgacoi's physical stats are up more, most noticeable his pace going up from 6 to 11.

Does anyone know how to fix Unibond Premier League stuff...? I can't load the England Database

i still cant download the patch everytime i try it gets to 20 mins left then just stops can someone help please either reply here or IM me thanks

Paul Heffernan is still at Doncaster Rovers,and Roy O'donovan still at sunderland

i still cant download the patch everytime i try it gets to 20 mins left then just stops can someone help please either reply here or IM me thanks
you could try using a different IE browser

Last edited:
I seem to be getting a lot of in-game injuries. anyone else? pretty bad stuff (2 long term injuries to my LB and DMC). I've had to resort to loan players :'(

Not impressed at all with this new patch, half a squad out injured in the space of 3 weeks.

As I play with Steam, it automatically updated. Anyone know how I could get the old patch back? Download it again?

Cheers.