Official FM 2010 10.3.0 Patch Released

Nope, you can't. Only way is to turn off auto update. Once the update has been made, you can't turn back, if you reinstall it, it will come with the last patch from the start.

Not sure, but seems now finally there's 2 on 1 in defense. Migth be something I changed lately in my tactics, though.

One problem, luckily doesn't freeze the game: if a player gets injured when making a foul that deserves a card, the player will go off the pitch to be tended to, and the referee will keep the match stopped until he returns. If it's a "fatal" injury, the player will return to the pitch to see the card and then the sub will be made without note in the text line (happened for the AI team, not sure if happening with the player's it will result in the absence of the tactic screen to sub the injured player).

How many of the files in the inc/all folder should i delete after install the patch?
The files are:
fake.inc
nleague.inc
lic_dan_swe_fra.inc

Hope for help!

The first two affect the names of the german, japanese and chinese national teams and some teams too. The third one is new but it looks like its safe to delete it but it doesn't matter if you leave it there as it affects some swedish and danish league and award names only.
A line from that file :"AWARD_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 8704035 "Årets hold i tyske 2. Liga" "Danish"

Is it me or has Torress been upgraded? The performance is much better all round.

IS it just me that is finding it frustratingly impossible!?!?!
Tried with Brighton and Crewe, both times sacked in first season!!

I used to be **** hot at the game before teh patch!! I always seem to take the lead and then lose 3-1

Anyone seen any other player's stats upgraded?

Also, do you need to start a new game to get the effect of these upgrades?

young lad at spurs harry kane stats have gone up quite alot

Once instance in which team sends ball off the pitch to allow an injured player to be tended and the other team doesn't give the ball back.

I'm waiting to see more of it to confirm that problem is still up or was actually the rare instance of foul play.

Has anyone else had trouble using the editor after downloading this patch? Since installing it, every time I try to load the editor it just crashes...

Got more courtesy throw ins: they were returned, seems the first one was casually taken by a dirty player.

Injuries... wtf?

Im about 3 games into the season and pretty much half my team is out injured for a month... got about 5 injuries in one match, 2 very long term... what the **** is happening?

Im presuming this is something to do with the new patch? Any way of curing this? Or do we have to wait and see if the fm crew get their act together and fix the problem?

The worst thing is penalty's i never score them, scored 1 in the last 8 and thats with Gerrard taking them.

Last edited:
i use indonesia national team . before i install this patch, i can find irfan bachdim, one of Indonesia young player , but after i installed this patch (10.3) , he is disappear from FM. where he go?

ive had the download for a while now. I have only just realised that it isnt working properly. I have got the new players and some other stuff but one thing that is missing is my finances having changed. With sunderland i should be getting around about 20 million for mid table finish but im still only getting around about 5 million. does anyone know why this may be ?

I have noticed a few new changes, none of which are good. So far, as Man Utd, I have outplayed and beaten Chelsea and Arsenal, but have been absolutely dominated by Wolves, Stoke and Aston Villa. Of 5 of all these games, I have had 4 red cards. In my other Newcastle game, I also noticed that any sort of punishment for red cards would be met with a response of "unfair treatment". On one occasion, I had the whole team protesting against me because I had given Joey Barton a 1 week fine after he was sent off for a two footed lunge.

Maybe I've just been a tad unlucky, but is there anyway to use the 10.2 ME?

What the ****, after I installed this patch i havent even been able to load my game anymore, it keeps saying it needs a license activation key or something.

This is bullshit someone help me Im so ******* mad

Lads I have finally got round to manually downloading patch 10.3, I go to launch the application and it works to an extent where I get a message saying ''A sharing violation occured while accessing C:\Program Files(x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager2010\fm.exe.'' Any ideas gents?

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Anyone got any suggestions?

Last edited:
hi can i use a patch v3 but i havent download any patches before that, i meant i hvnt download v1.0 etc but i got fm10, if i download patch v3 will it work???

Hi All,
I know it has been posted by other managers before, but Im having problems patching up my FM2010 from ver 10.0.0 to 10.3.0 . I get a "Sharing Violation" after it reaches file # 723? I do not have FM2010 running at the same time as Im patching. I have the boxed DVD game version on a Win7 64 bit system.
Thanks for any help
Clodhopper

Is there any possibility to open the save, which was played in 10.3 patch, in 10.1 version of the game? I loved playing nationam-team friendlies in non-FIFA dates, but in 10.3 I can no more arrange it :/