Official FM-Base Android App

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi-256-0-00f547bf740a61e9fcc5b29f08123c36826c6c53

We now have an official FM-Base app for Android devices which will allow you to browse the forums & blogs with a streamlined interface designed for use on FM-Base.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE or Search the Android Marketplace for FM Base

View attachment 2436View attachment 2435View attachment 2434View attachment 2433View attachment 2432

This app has been developed by vBulletin and currently costs £0.99 to download. All proceeds go to FM-Base to help with the running of the site.

99p!? I'm not made of pennies. Staff get it free right? ;)

Switched from Android to iPhone 2 weeks ago. ¬.¬

That is pretty cool have to admit!!

Shame Im on the IP4... would have been a certain customer!

if i had free internet on my phone i would i have downloaded it. I dont so i wont :(

Last edited:
Just when my current contract is close to expiring!

Definitely getting an Android phone now! :D

I have an android and would download but I have no money on it so wont be :)

if i had free internet on my phone i would i downloaded it i dont so i wont :(

Can't you download it on your PC and sync it onto your phone? :)

DAM! is there an FM-Base app for the iPod/iPhone etc cos i dont have an android! :(

hopefully getting a new phone this summer, hopefully something like an HTC with android. I will download it then!

Got my Android phone a week ago.

Will have to move some money around to purchase this.

IPHONE/IPOD USERS!!!

- There is an app called Tapatalk, i think its £1.79, and you can access a mobile version of FMB on that, i use it regularly... you can get a lite version just to try it out as well.

IPHONE/IPOD USERS!!!

- There is an app called Tapatalk, i think its £1.79, and you can access a mobile version of FMB on that, i use it regularly... you can get a lite version just to try it out as well.

Good point. FM-Base does support Tapatalk which costs £1.79 on the App Store and also has versions for Blackberry & Nokia phones as well as Windows Phone 7 (It's called BoardExpress).