Official FM-Base Fantasy Premier League 10/11 - Prizes for the winners

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 15K

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So it is that time of year again, the football season is fast approaching, and it's time to think about your fantasy team! This year there are two Official FM-Base Fantasy Premier League options; a classic league and a head to head version.

There are a few changes to the Fantasy Premier League this year, so be sure to read up on the rules!

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Official FM-Base: 21766-34725
FMB Head 2 Head: 21766-34732

The top 8 in the head to head enter into a playoff system, meaning even if you are well off the lead you still have a chance of winning!

There will be some special prizes for the winners so its well worth joining!

Good luck!

Edit: this league is open to everyone, not just premium members!

Last edited:
Signed up. I hope I can maintain interest in this, this time.

just joined :) this is the first time im doing a fantasy league thing so hopefully i enjoy it :D oh and im loving duncs teams name lol inter under 8s

Last edited:
No its open to everyone.

If was premiums only i would ahve posted it in the premium section so you wouldnt have been able to see it :)

Last edited:
I didn't know if it was a league where you just wanted premium members, rather than an actual limitation or for everyone. I read on another thread it was. Didn't want to gatecrash :)

Just read Jake's post, thanks :)

You better hope Fabregas stays then!

I would post my team, but it will be completely different come the start of the season! :)

You better hope Fabregas stays then!

I would post my team, but it will be completely different come the start of the season! :)

Fingers crossed. I think I was the only player in my friends' league last year not to have him...cost me badly. If he goes I guess it means I can get rid of some of the cheaper players and bring in some more expensive ones.

My Team:

fantasyteamt.png

EDIT: Changed Huth for Cole.

Last edited:
PrtScr -> Paint -> Cut It Out -> Right Click and Copy To -> Save -> Upload Here -> Copy Image URL -> Post here.

If you have google Chrome.

heres my team:

reina
hangeland terry vidic dawson
diamanti mascherano yaya toure bale
drogba rooney

subs:jaaskelainen gary cahill duff ameobi

i forgot to pick any fullbacks :( ohwell cba to change it now

Back