Official FM-Base Fantasy Premier League 10/11 - Prizes for the winners

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 15K
My teams already been made, will join this league though as i like to win more than one league :P

Just joined, very disappointed at the lack of originality and/or effort put into certain individuals team names, thinking of a name is probably the highlight of the game for me (6)

My teams already been made, will join this league though as i like to win more than one league :P

Just joined, very disappointed at the lack of originality and/or effort put into certain individuals team names, thinking of a name is probably the highlight of the game for me (6)

Speak for yourself, I'm Super Ducks. (H)

Joined, hopefully Darren Bent will repeat his goalscoring antics this season

Joined again.

usually end up around the bottom anyway :(

Champagne Super Rovers are in. I usually can't be asked with this after a while, but I will try and maintain interest this time

if i join you could be in danger as i usually get 2500 points every year which i think is pretty good

Official FM-Base: 21766-34725
FMB Head 2 Head: 21766-34732

whats do those numbers mean

Just bumping for more interest.

Shameless promotion i know :)

Joined up a few hours ago, looking forward to winning this easily. ^^)

Good luck to everyone involved.

Joined. Though I always lose patience in Fantasy Football and never make transfers or subs :P

I've entered. Though I've sorta just picked a team as I have no clue about the rules and scoring system XD

my first 11 and 4 subs mainly went for 3 good forwards that can score goals

reina
corluka
vermaelan
hangeland
van damme

modric
Yaya Toure
A. Young

van persie
drogba (c)
chamakh

robinson
anton ferdnand
edwards
ferguson

Last edited:
Heres my team... Ill be happy with a mid table finish!! May yet swap bent for zamora...

first time i have ever done this so i cant wait till it starts

Back