Official FM-Base MSN Thread

• Thread starter Lost_tactics
  • Start date
  • Replies 159
  • Views 19K
[email protected] for anyone that wants it. Put FMB in the thing and your user name so I know who it is and reject all the people I don't like. :)

Upgrade done.

[email protected] (yeah i know not original)

1) no network games. I'm too good anyway and will just pwn everyone
2) No knoblets
3) Add if you want just as long as you don't mind wind ups, footie banter or whatever. I like a good convo etc but I give as good as I get. Sometimes it comes across as being nasty or whatever but I'm not trying to be. It's just me with a dark sense of humour and stuff. I can have a good sensible convo but sometimes mix it up with a bit of banter so people take it as me being nasty but I'm not. I'm an okay guy. Really I am :D
4) Star Wars/ World of Warcraft fans more than welcome!

Last edited:
Is msn still big?! ... *sigh* Why don't you lads and ladies just add eachother to steam since no doubt you have to boot it up to play fm12 anyways...?

Is msn still big?! ... *sigh* Why don't you lads and ladies just add eachother to steam since no doubt you have to boot it up to play fm12 anyways...?

Some people are having tech problems with Steam at the moment. Something to do with the chat/add friends function

Some people are having tech problems with Steam at the moment. Something to do with the chat/add friends function

Well thats a shame, I'm not having any issues :S, perhaps it's a euro bug? like the plague? hah

Are you having that trouble mate?

Iv just emailed support at steam. I have the same problem. If i get sorted I will let you know :)

Are you having that trouble mate?

Iv just emailed support at steam. I have the same problem. If i get sorted I will let you know :)

Not me mate no-not a problem thankfully, but apparently some people are having a few issues. Debating wether or not to check for updates just in case something does happen.......