Official FM Base Net Game

Kris

Reaction score
Right well it's starting tonight at 9:30PM and i thought i would ask people because i miss the good old huge net games.

Forum regulars only. No new people(seriously dont even ask) a waste of your time.

I don't want anyone who will lag and hold us back (ie) people who will have 800 different programs on and then say 'it's not me' or anyone who is be an **** and cause bother.

anyways so far we have Sean,Gregor and myself

if you wish to join say on here or msn me

[email protected]

I would, but after 21st am not goin 2 have net and fm on same comp, cs am goin home for the summer

Hmm I'd join but i guess it's already started..?

Gregor - Blackburn
Sean - Fulham
Lee - Bolton
NUFC - Newcastle
Kris - Charlton
AJW - West Ham

been good so far the speed is good.We decided to stop with a week or two of pre season left so that others can join today.

This is your last chance too join before we start the season.

It's been good so far i got 0 funds at all and have only signed Andy Todd on a free fro Gregor and Hugo Vianna on loan. Sold a few rubbish reserves and raised over 1m now so can bring in maybe 1 cheapy cheap player.

Andy got 204m to spend and he is being really tight with it

204million jesus

Kris u shud buy Danny Haynes

Kris means £24m not 204 lol :)

Andy got 204m to spend and he is being really tight with it

yeah he means 24m-only cos i had 15 and asked for more as a joke :D. And like **** i'm being tight with it, i've bid for loads of players but they get denied work permits or turn down contracts etc!

If I can join I will, I can't be arsed with one I made as people just ****** about and took ages... If I can have Everton that would be swish.

Yeh Everton are still available I think.

yea just go on irc after the england game

Server: irc.coreirc.com
Room: #fmbase

my bad last night guys. gave my mum a lift to Livingston and got stuck in traffic :(

Darn eejit. Erm, just tried getting on mIRC for fmbase and there's no room.

Last edited:
Yeh we only go in the room now when we actually play the net game.