WNP

Reaction score
Just wondering but are there any official leagues, where you have a set budget to build a team, then have fixture each week against other players and then each year you can get promoted/relegated depending on how you've done, plus have it affect your transfer budget for the next season?

Do they do anything like this? or do they have any plans to introduce it? I'd be willing to pay to play each year if there were some half decent prize money for getting promotion/winning cups etc.

Sorry i'm not really sure what an auctions league is? I havent played this game for a few years and never played it online. I was thinkin sort of like a cross between Football Manager and Dream team fantasy football, except each year you carry on from where u were last year in terms of if u were promoted then next year u play in the league above etc

Whats an auction league?

Auction league doesn't exist.

What you want is a custom made up league of different players playing each other using made up teams but with real players. This exists but you have to search the multiplayer forums to find a game you can sign up for.

Thanks I'll have to have a look for one. Shame they dont do an official one, would be good to test your managerial abilities against everyone with some gd prize money up for grabs. could also be a good money maker for them if they charge an entrance fee, get special cups sponsored etc and it'd make sure people buy the new version of the game each year

It existed. It was called FM Live. It was a failure.

Which is why I'm looking forward to the Steam network gameplay. Really looking forward to testing my metal