Official Old *******

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Oh well,

<<<<<< I spose Im now OFFICIALLY old so I cant moan at the jokes anymore

Happy birthday mate. You're on the right side of 40 so I wouldn't say you're old just yet.

Yea unlucky but happy birthday anyway :D

:D :D Cheers lads. We'll have to get that game going soon

happy birthday m8. OLD is when you get to 40 so ur not quite a grumpy old ******* yet. ;)

you're old Boozad, exactly a month till im 18

******* **** 18..... if only I was still 18. I just about remember me 18th actually, it put me off Jack Daniels for life

shhh Mikey we're trying to make him feel bad and like a paedo for posting on this board :D

******* **** 18..... if only I was still 18. I just about remember me 18th actually, it put me off Jack Daniels for life

lol

happy bday boozad/gav...30 is only old compared to us, you're still fairly young...only halfway to 60 mind :p

Glenfiddich for me these days, even the smell of JD makes me puke. We were on an all day session one New Years Eve in Wolvo. We were in rounds of shorts, I went to the loo and came back to a fresh double. I drank half straight off not knowing it was JD and promptly puked 6 hours worth of booze all over the bar.

Lovely.

hey happy birthday :p, and wolves are doing well atm

happy b'day. hope you get lashed and wasted out of your wits, although ihav a feeling you wont be doing that :D

happy birthday! maybe with your so called 'old' age it may start to give wolves a bit of luck! lol your not old......old is when you are 40 and over!