Bulty1994

Reaction score
hi everyone, i am having problem downloading the patch 11.1, i click on the download button and then the webpage says this web page cannot be found, i have been trying most of the day to get this patch, but its seems ive failed. so i was wondering if anyone could help me on this. It will be great if you can, Thanks

okay thank you, which torrent should i click on, as i am confused by which one to choose, pc boxed - direct download , torrent download or pc byteshield - direct download or torrent download.

Okay thank you very much for your help
:)

---------- Post added 23/08/2011 at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was 22/08/2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

I have the 11.3 patch downloaded, I have opened it up and it requires a update, so i click on update, i leave it for a couple of second and then a message comes up saying a sharing violation while accessing C:\ Program files (x86)\ sports interactive \ football manager 2011 \ data \ skins. fmf. Could some one please tell me what this means, will it involve reinstalling the game again, to allow the patch it work ???

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I have the 11.3 patch downloaded, I have opened it up and it requires a update, so i click on update, i leave it for a couple of second and then a message comes up saying a sharing violation while accessing C:\ Program files (x86)\ sports interactive \ football manager 2011 \ data \ skins. fmf. Could some one please tell me what this means, will it involve reinstalling the game again, to allow the patch it work ???