*Official rate the above poster game*

• Thread starter kanehboy
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 4K
10/10 never done a thing wrong on here always friendly..good guy

I'll give Kris a 10 i think: anti-glish, decent music taste, a mod, and a general fm-base luminary...has dodgy myspace pictures though :p

i'll giv this boy....... 1/10 ........first of all he livs in manc....boooooo

aswell as that he's lousy in the sack..,.......but judging him by fm-base he shud get a 9/10.....coz he's rated as star player so clearly posted a fair bit....

Well well well:

he goes to uni in...Liverpool...*spits*
loves Pete Doherty
can only play for 89 minutes on Pro ev :p
likes the French and dislikes Americans

the list could go on...but he's my boyfriend so I'll give him 11/10 :|

Last edited:
10/10 for being cool as **** and part scot but might drop it down since he comes from Wales :yikes:

9/10 cs he's a gd bloke, and helped us wit setting up MIRC and other things on comp.

haha...... -3/10........

he livs in leicester.......and needs a hair cut.....think thats a gud enough argument!!

-3 very genourous.

Leicester rocks, Ur **** at golf

5/10, would be higher but suports wrexham and there my local teams rival

8/10

Good member, pity he always bugs me on xfire though ;)

10 for sean, always a big help with anything from installing graphics to changing my avatar, nicest guy on fm base (kris too cos he called me a fmbase legend;)

7/10. always contributes but could support a better team! lol

Comes and goes, first post back this time questioned something i did, supports our "rivals" and mentions someone should support a better team when they drew with them not a week ago.

6/10

9/10, really helpful pleased to se ur a moderator now:thup:

Gotta be a 10 for a Wolves fan

9/10. Always friendly but -1 for being a Wolves fan, would of been -9 but my Gran was a Wolves fan so she saved you a bad rating. :)

9/10 seems like a nice fella, was very helpul when i had problems with my xbox live and i like derby too always have dont no why but nice to see you 2nd behind us :)

8/10

A lot better than he used to be. Old name was annoying on old boards, would of been 9 but doesn't post as much as we would like.