Reaction score
minneapolisJon's

National Stadia Background Pack

andorra.png

Stadium Backgrounds for ALL 212 nations in the game

Pictures show on both Team Screens and on Gamedays

Backgrounds are done for 1600 x 900 (widescreen) resolution

but they can be used on any screen resolution

Download instructions/path: my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011(0R YEAR YOU ARE USING)/skins/(FOLDER OF SKIN YOU ARE USING)/graphics/backgrounds

You can use this pack in conjunction with other background packs. Just keep both config.xml files in the folders that they came in, and all should be fine. This is an awesome way to supplement your current background packs.

dominica.png

Description: This background pack contains shots of all 212 nations. Most pictures are of the nation's National Stadium, but includes team shots for nations that use various stadiums for thier home pitch. I have focused on high resoultion pictures (1600x900 or higher) for the highest quality. Pictures of stadiums with a lower resolution are streched to 1600x900 for a consistant image. I am very proud to offer the most detailed and comprehensive National Stadia pack available anywhere. I have spent well over 200 hours finding pictures of the most obscure nations on earth as well as finding the best high quality pictures for all 212 nations. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Note: Do not upload this pack onto other sites without my permission. I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth, catch you, light a cigarette in front of you, then rip out your stealing little heart. Afterwards, I'll use the cap of your skull as an ashtray. After that, I'll send little bits of you to your mum through the post. For several years. I suggest not doing it. You may, however, link to this page.

Thanks to the Fine Folks of FM-View for their knowledge and wisdom, and to Geordie1981 for the inspiration.

Oh, and be on the lookout for my new pack, containing EVERY team in England, Scotland, and Wales - comming out on Nov. 15th!!!

Cheers,
minneapolisJon

bhutan.png

Last edited:
"my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011(0R YEAR YOU ARE USING)/skins/(FOLDER OF SKIN YOU ARE USING)/graphics/backgrounds"

does it works with the FM original skins?

"my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011(0R YEAR YOU ARE USING)/skins/(FOLDER OF SKIN YOU ARE USING)/graphics/backgrounds"

does it works with the FM original skins?

Yes, but...ALL background makers work on the same therory, which is that there will be a filter applied to the screen when people make skins. The standard on FM 2011 is left without a filter, which means that all text on-screen will be impossible to read. If you didn't want to download a "dark skin", I'd highly recommend that you change the filter transparency yourself. Since I don't know **** about "skinning", you'd be best off asking big time players in that department on how to accomplish that.

Om my Offical Release page (where the link takes you), it brings you to a site that has some of the best GFX people in the FM community. I'm sure that they would be happy to help. I don't know anyone on here, so I can't recommend people on FM-Base, although I'm sure that people here could help too.

Hope that helps!

cheers,
minneapolisJon

Last edited: