Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the user created ones to work in the editing section does anyone know if there has been an offical update for winter transfers yet?, i am using disc not steam if that helps?, Also if there has how do i install to work on my copy?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section :p

What he said ^

I heard its due for release in the next week or so

It will be with the next official patch update, It won't be released for a few weeks due to problems that went on with Miles. but it should be released in the next couple of weeks.

You can keep checking the official Sigames website and it will announce when the patch is released

ok thanks guys,

p.s if i start a new game what happens with that?, will transfers be updated within my save or will i have to start again for it to take effect?, if its the latter i may aswell wait before starting a season.

once you patched 11.3 you will get to choose to upload the database from either 11.2 or 11.3. If you continue your game, only the game will get patched but transfers remain the same.

Download LFC Marshalls database, it's great and has all the transfers.

may aswell wait to start a new season till next week then:(

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Download LFC Marshalls database, it's great and has all the transfers.

i tried that downloaded extracted but the last point something about choosing data editor after starting a new game i couldn't see it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.