Official Twitter Thread

You just added me, so, no :D

i dont even remember mine lol, it thinks its just kevymatts :L

Those of you with twitter send me a pm with your twitter name and I'll add you too the FMB list.

they will make you pay for facebook eventually, sadly some will pay so they will make a **** load of money, i for one will not pay and may switch to twitter or myspace though its ****

they will make you pay for facebook eventually, sadly some will pay so they will make a **** load of money, i for one will not pay and may switch to twitter or myspace though its ****

Nah they won't. Maybe if they made it paid from the beginning.

They probably get more than enough from advertising alone.

They would never make you pay for facebook.

I'm on Bebo and Facebook, if Facebook starts charging then I will either go back to Bebo or stop altogether as Twitter is highly over rated and Myspace is owned by Chuck Norris, so not much hope there

Twitter is more for celebrities to connect with fans. Facebook is for people who talk to friends

No it isn't, a lot of my friends have twitter. I dont really know of any 'celebrities' who have it.. are Darren Bent and Ryan Babel 'celebrities'?

No it isn't, a lot of my friends have twitter. I dont really know of any 'celebrities' who have it.. are Darren Bent and Ryan Babel 'celebrities'?

Fool.

Stephen Fry, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore and Oprah are just 4 of thousands of "A-Z" listers who have a Twitter account that has been verified as their own - and that have made the news because of it.

Have a word.

Fool.

Stephen Fry, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore and Oprah are just 4 of thousands of "A-Z" listers who have a Twitter account that has been verified as their own - and that have made the news because of it.

Have a word.

Well I do apologise if I don't choose to follow most of them. The names you listed above, okay, valid point, but its not compulsory to follow these people, is it?

Well I do apologise if I don't choose to follow most of them. The names you listed above, okay, valid point, but its not compulsory to follow these people, is it?

He didn't say it was. He said/implied the attraction of Twitter is to "follow" famous people (which it is), where as FB is about connecting and talking to friends and family.

He didn't say it was. He said/implied the attraction of Twitter is to "follow" famous people (which it is), where as FB is about connecting and talking to friends and family.

Ok, point taken.

FM-Base on Twitter - https://twitter.com/fmbase
FM-Base on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/FM-Basecouk/101962020595
My Personal Twitter - http://twitter.com/seanmtaylor

I prefer using Facebook for FM-Base stuff as it's more personal and people can actually respond to what I post on it. Twitter is good for reaching a mass audience though.

Twitter used to be great before all the celebs signed up. Was a great place to find out cool stuff on the interweb. Now It's just full of ad's and spam.

Those of you with twitter send me a pm with your twitter name and I'll add you too the FMB list.

I'm not on there. You have seanmt but my twitter name is @seanmtaylor

Never was a big fan of twitter tbh. Much happier with Facebook and of course a certain website called FM-Base.

Twitters awesome.

Really good for keeping up to date with bands you like, feels a lot more personal than news on their website.

Was funny seeing Ryan Babels breakdown last week as well pretty much live.

im @3atcat btw

Was funny seeing Ryan Babels breakdown last week as well pretty much live.

I think you mean "It was funny having Lee copy and paste me Ryan Babels breakdown because I wasn't cool enough to follow him."

I go on twitter but i rarely post on it myself. I just see what everyone else has posted and follow numerous celebrities. Peter Facinelli :wub:

I think you mean "It was funny having Lee copy and paste me Ryan Babels breakdown because I wasn't cool enough to follow him."

meh it wasnt worth following him, if I wanna be spamemd about **** music and eating food ill follow Coldplay or summat