Oh..I have a problem for use facepack in 2011?

Reaction score
When I copy files to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\pictures\players

somebody face can't show in the game , I try many time. Who can help me solve , Please ? :'(

I think your just meant to dump it in graphics, with out the other 2 sub folders. Give that a go!

No your not. You don't just dump them in. In the game go to preferences, display and sound, untick skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm. Then at the bottom hit confirm. This should make them work, if not you'll need to check you done that right or check te config.

Thank you , But I tried your advising. In FM2010 I never seen this problem. I think its may appear look like Mr.rafmarinello word. I will try that process. Thank you toddzy & rafmarinello. ^^)

Don't worry about it and toddzy I wasn't saying anything about goin into fm preferences I was talking about the folder config.

I take it we were meant to guess since he and you make no reference to it in your posts? Think about it mate.

Yes but in his OP he refers to the folder config sooo I went from there.

It's probably your config file, if you even have one. :S

If you use "USER DATA FOLDER" from the Preferences and it is different than "My Documents-Sports Interactive", then you should put the facepack in the folder you've chosen.