Status
Not open for further replies.

oneunited

Reaction score
messi's stats are getting worst at the age of 21 :eek: TOTAL PANIC AT THE MAN UTD GAME

yes, i did give myself a lot of transfer $ to get him cuz man utd got no good wingers left

Superb idea, why not cheat to give yourself the best player in the world. Good on ya mate, brilliant.
A little hint give yourself some more money or take control of all the other good teams in the world and buy their players for absolutely nothing. Makes the game really fun. ^^)

Or just play the game normally. :p

Its obviously why thats happening... (injured, coaches, training) , anyway , with that stats he can still be the best man on the pitch so dont cry :D

Coaches maybe bad, Training schedules probably wrong, Probably injured frequently I'm sure Messi's Injury Proneness is fairly high. It's his game, he can do what he wants with it, he earned that right when he bought it. Maybe if you help and give him advice he could play the game "properly" rather than giving him the lesson in morals.

what keeps a player at the very top is form, morale, match experience, condition, training hasnt got as big an effect as people think, also change in status, ie adapting to anouth league and country, give it tme his stats will recover

i hope so, he's currently not doing enough to justify his 190 mil tag :(

well messi injury proneness is so bad,so give a medium training,same thing happen on my borrielo i gave him hard training he so bad than i change to medium training now he is:D

United still have Nani and Giggs, this are 2 superb inside forwards too, y do u have to go to the extent to sign messi?? u could hav gotten someone like Juan Mata who is alot cheeper than messi if u would like too.

i hope so, he's currently not doing enough to justify his 190 mil tag :(
no offence, but thats really poor play in the transfer market no player is worth that much. you could have got alex pato for for a 1/4 of that and hes just as lethal from out wide, chances are your tactics arent getting the best from him.

Superb idea, why not cheat to give yourself the best player in the world. Good on ya mate, brilliant.
A little hint give yourself some more money or take control of all the other good teams in the world and buy their players for absolutely nothing. Makes the game really fun. ^^)

Or just play the game normally. :p

i didnt realise this was the 'slag me off cos i'm cheating' thread...

it makes no difference, his question is about Messi and how to get the best out of him

i play him amc

---------akinfeev---------
---ferdy--vidic---evans-
---------veloso-----------
-hamsik--------flecther-
---------messi-----------
-villa---dzeko--roney---

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

thx trivaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.