Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope so, he's currently not doing enough to justify his 190 mil tag :(
I got him for £120mil for Man City in 2015, first season he never performed, although he did break his leg 2 games in. Second season he got Top scorer and best average rating, players take time to settle. From my experience, Messi isn't worth the money, there are much better Wingers available - Gervinho and Alexis Sanchez are both equally as capable but much less money.

i just wanted a trill by getting messi , so u guys think i should put him medium workload ?

i just wanted a trill by getting messi , so u guys think i should put him medium workload ?
Medium workload, don't have too much aerobics training. Messi won't improve an awful lot so put him on the minimum amount of training so that his stats can remain steady.

i didnt realise this was the 'slag me off cos i'm cheating' thread...

it makes no difference, his question is about Messi and how to get the best out of him
well said. hes not writing a story or claiming anything so it doesnt hurt anyone else. people should get over it.

I'd start him at amr while he settles, bear in mind players can take upto a season to settle.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Medium workload, don't have too much aerobics training. Messi won't improve an awful lot so put him on the minimum amount of training so that his stats can remain steady.
agreed, with messi its about conditioning his stats not trying to improve them

Sometimes when you buy a player his stats go up, then a few weeks later they go down.

i didnt realise this was the 'slag me off cos i'm cheating' thread...

it makes no difference, his question is about Messi and how to get the best out of him

but you deserve it for "cheating" in my opinion and then whinging afterwards. Also typical Man Utd using "$" instead of the sophisicated "£". suppose because of your Yankee owners LOL (6)

Have you asked him why he, in your opinion not playing well. Maybe he miss playing good football in a big stadium

but you deserve it for "cheating" in my opinion and then whinging afterwards. Also typical Man Utd using "$" instead of the sophisicated "£". suppose because of your Yankee owners LOL (6)

Have you asked him why he, in your opinion not playing well. Maybe he miss playing good football in a big stadium

LOL! YEAH, GOOD ONE MATE!!!!

Muppet.

Superb idea, why not cheat to give yourself the best player in the world. Good on ya mate, brilliant.
A little hint give yourself some more money or take control of all the other good teams in the world and buy their players for absolutely nothing. Makes the game really fun. ^^)

Or just play the game normally. :p

Eh its just a computer game mate. He can play it as he wants. Calm yourself down

Not like he is boasting or anything...

Just a simple question.

hurray, his stats have gone up steadily over the weeks, but i have a new problem :( aguero's stats have gne down two points

damian : i'm sorry i cheated on my OWN game, tell me of when i cheat on yours. i hate the glazers more than u do :p

be quiet. stay on topic or get an infraction

oneunited, last warning mate :'( please, use the Search function!!!!

if you buy a player from a club that has better facilities than you do, his stats will drop!

if you retrain a player in a different postition, his stats will drop before rising again!

if you change the players training schedule from winger to attacking mid, his stats will drop before rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.