allisiaa

Reaction score
Oh Shoot! Ivar 4-3-3

I originally wrote a long introduction to this tactic, but it somehow got deleted. So, this will be the short version just to give you this amazing tactic to try out. First time poster. Skip to the bottom for tactic - should be fairly plug and play - but please let the tactic become fluent.

I have tried multiple tactics both from this forum and the community forum. With no luck.

So, after the recent update I decided to try the tactic I used in FM17. I must confess - the base for the tactic is made by someone else, and I can't remember which uploader who made the base. I have done minor tweaks, but as I have deleted the original tactic I can't pass on the credit to whoever made the base. For this, I am sorry.

Allow the tactic to become fluid before you make your final judgement - because the tactic is very dependent on teamwork and good relationships on the pitch. Therefore I have set match preperation to "teamwork". This tactic is tested with Brighton, so I would guess the tactic works even better with really good players. Also, I did not implement this tactic until october the 20th.(game time), so I am shooting my way up the table as we speak. Currently reached 6.place.

Tactic screenshot:

View attachment 78214

To show why this tactic is so dominant, I will actually not just show you the best games - but look at the match stats. They tell a story of a tactic that should dominate most teams if you have good players. Works pretty well with Brighton, so you may use it for underdogs as well.

We start with a 1-1 draw away against West Ham:

View attachment 78224

So dominant, so unlucky, but picture these match stats with better players. Also, West Ham only scored on a penalty.

A 2-2 draw away against Liverpool in the second game I used the tactic (midway in the season, tactic not fluent at all)
View attachment 78223

A 1-0 victory against Stoke:

View attachment 78222

A 5-0 victory against Leicester:

View attachment 78221

A 3-1 victory against Huddersfield:
View attachment 78220

A 1-0 victory against Hull:
View attachment 78219

OI: None.

Please leave feedback with your own results. Enjoy!

The tactic:

View attachment 78218

Last edited:
You forgot the most important thing, a screenshot of the tactic.
i can only speek for myself, but i would never download a tactic without first seeing a screenshot of the tactic

Vinhtran 433v tactic from fm17 again... one more copy. Credits for him please

Vinhtran 433v tactic from fm17 again... one more copy. Credits for him please
As mentioned in the OP, I did not know who made this for fm17. If it is him, all credits should go there.

Balanced-average.
Scheduling: slot number two from the left.
Match prep- teamwork.

Rest after match.

So far the best for me after final release of the game

Thank you to the author.

It's really good, but sometimes the defense ... Ugh! I hate when I get scored on long balls...

Been using Knaps Blue Matter and have had a lot of draws with my Newcastle side. Tried this one and first match went very good. 1-3 Victory away against Bournemouth. Ill try it a couple of matches more and report back

Hi folks
It seems we need to have 3 complete forwards with this tactic.
It's very hard to find with a small club (I'm with NAC Breda in Eredivisie).
Do you have any suggestions to change this point ?

Thanks

Hi folks

Thanks

Eu folosesc 2 extreme CF-s si un varf CF-a si merge foarte bine momentan. Poti incerca si tu

Hi folks

Thanks

I am using the tactic without any CF as I am playing with FC United of Manchester... It works well, one of my players got twice over 30 goals in a season.

to AlexTheTall
Ok thanks, I will try it

to polist4ever
Humm thank you mate, I understood through google translate, but despite my nickname I'm not romanian (I'm french). Florentin Petre was over cheated on the 99-00 edition ! Incredible, at least 40 goals/season and ok to sign in any average club.
Great memories :wub: