to AlexTheTall
Ok thanks, I will try it

to polist4ever
Humm thank you mate, I understood through google translate, but despite my nickname I'm not romanian (I'm french). Florentin Petre was over cheated on the 99-00 edition ! Incredible, at least 40 goals/season and ok to sign in any average club.
Great memories :wub:

If you got other questions, you can ask them to me in private. I speak French, I am from Montreal, Québec.

I tested all the tactics from this forum for fm18 and i can say that this is the best tactics for fm18 for now. Thanks!

Last edited:
i always start my games from the starting date of the brazillian league, this is to allow me to get my tactics and staff sorted WELL before the start of the 1st season, as a result my players come out of there injuries before the season begins

Ok after 11 matches only with this tactic, I had 5 victories, 4 draws and 3 losts.
My team is weak (NAC Breda) and predicted 18th. I'm currently 10th.

So on one hand this tactic is ok because I can't expect to be first but on the other there is something that is disturbing for me : I NEVER had a clean sheet in the league !

I always concede at least one or two goals on every match. Sometime it's worst, I could lead by two and lose 3-2 or 4-3.
It's very frustrating (even if I score at least a goal on every match too).

Maybe it's just my GK who's lame, but I think that the defense could be improved.

this is the tactic i keep returning to. i keep chopping and changing from some of the more popular tactics and this one is the one that ticks all the boxes for me. i have been dominating the serie a with milan with it and have done excellently with italy too.