Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
S

Sumsion10

Harry Redknapp Retires!

Breaking News: Harry Redknapp has retired from football due to old age.

Redknapp has stated "My mind can't cope with it anymore and so ive gotta' do what ive gotta' do." Tottenham Hotspur have recently released a statement suggesting how this is massive shock to them but they wish Harry all the best.

However, now that 'Arry has left Spurs, the club will be looking to sign a world class manager to help them in there first ever Champions League season.
View attachment 119858

Martin Jol - 3/1
Alan Curbishley - 4/1
Alan Shearer - 7/1
Jamie Redknapp - 9/1
Les Ferdinand - 13/1
Fabio Capello - 60/1
Jose Mourinho - 250/1
Alex Ferguson - 1000/1

Teddy Back At The Lane!

News has just came in from unknown sources that ex Spurs and Man Utd player Teddy Sheringham will become the new manager of Tottenham Hotspur on a 2 year deal.

Fans of the North-London club are said to be delighted with the arrival of the famous striker.

Sheringham will keep Staff

Teddy Sheringham today announced that Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan's future at the club is secure. " They're obviously not a bad bunch of staff if they helped Harry get Spurs into the Champions League last season" said a cheerful Sheringham.

Dzeko and Carroll in London

Newcastle forward Andy Carroll and Bosnia & Herzegonia striker Edin Dzeko are both in London today presumed to sign for Tottenham Hotspur for a joint fee of £28.5m, Carroll for £6.25m and Dzeko for £22.25m.

Tottenham are reported to be ready to offload Robbie Keane and Peter Crouch very soon.

yh mate why not. check my one out and comment.

Good luck.

I'll nip in from time to time to see how your going :)

If you want ideas check out LIVERPOOL4EVA, **Calder95** or my story or any other really :)

Transfer Update

In:

Edin Dzeko - £22.25m
from
Wolfsburg

Andy Carroll - £6.25m
from
Newcastle United

Roque Santa Cruz - £3m
from
Manchester City

Simone Verdi - £3.8m
from
AC Milan

Pre-Season Report

Barnsley 0-4 Tottenham Htospur

Crewe Alexandra 0-3 Tottenham Hotspur

Dundee United 1-3 Tottenham Hotspur

Barletta 0-3 Tottenham Hotspur

Foggia 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur

Grosetto 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur

FENERBACHE VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Sky Sports : Teddy, how do you feel about drawing Fenerbache in the Champions League?

Teddy Sheringham : Well, i feel that in the Champions League, there aint no easy teams and Fenerbache are no pushovers!

Sky Sports : Realisticly, how far can Spurs go in the tournament?

Teddy Sheringham : If we believe in ourselves, we can go very far.

Some good transfers there, ill be checking this story from time to time as I like Tottenham stories, will be interesting to see how you will play all the strikers you have, Crouch, Defoe, Pavyluchenko, Dzeko, Carroll, Santa Cruz and Keane. Some players have got to leave, Nice work KIU!

View attachment 120052Liverpool snap up Spurs pair

Liverpool have signed strikers Robbie Keane and Peter Crouch from Tottenham.

The pair who have recently stated that they were unhappy about Andy Carroll and Edin Dzeko signing.

Both players have tasted football at Anfield before but the big question is, how will fans of both teams react to this news.

The deal will be a joint fee of £10.5m. Keane for £4.5m and Crouch for £6m.

Last edited:
Some good signings there , one tip play Dzeko as a complete forward and Defoe as a poacher

Good luck. So far i'm enjoying the story.
Great signings, Simone Verdi in a few years will become a world class left winger.