Status
Not open for further replies.

alinftb

Banned
Reaction score
Hello!

Can I get a clear explanation from someone regarding the difference between away and home games? I mean dude, you just can t make it away from home, especially with big teams. **** you! There s nothing realistic in this. Who came up with this idea in that FM development team? Jerk me off dude

I JUST CANT GET THE LOGIC BEHIND THIS
Dont feed me thousands of tactics like the devastator or the pussykiller pussyeater tonguetornado or other **** couse after one season they do not work anymore.

Such a **** game, too bad there s no competition on the market, would have shifted a long time ago
Cheers!

I still want your tactic.

I see you a loyal reader, might have some classified tactical information just for you!
It s a 4-2-3-**** Football Manager, with no-*****-given team shape and Frustrated Mentality..Now this is where it gets interesting..You have to allow your players to JERK THE **** OUT OF THEM before and after the match. I noticed up to 50% increased performance!!
But WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

The Away games, since it is so hard to win, are based on a tactic called PRAYER AND ERROR. Therefore, you choose your favorite prayer and repeat it 20-30 times during the game until you get a positive result. If you dont, switch the prayer!
Incredible, isnt it!?!?

Training is of course another crucial aspect. During preseason HIGH on drugs and DURING SEASON average visits to the church.

If you on a losing streak, throw your laptop in the closest lake!
Good luck!
Waiting for feedback!

I want to try this but need OI and pitch size, don't want to risk messing with the tactic.

You forgot the cry like a *****, and make threads step.

Status
Not open for further replies.