Kris

Reaction score
Well for those of you who did not know our good admin Sean asked the big dowg himself Marc Duffy if fellow admin Lee and the super duper mods Greg and myself could be aded to the fm live beta list and we got accepted tonight.

I got my Carluke United side set up with a good bunch of players all unknown with the exception of Youssef Safri and Julo Makela. It looks awsome but i will need patience before adding new faces will need money for wages, played two friendlies so far losing 3-0 to Sean and 3-1 to another dude who had a class squad including Robbie Keane,Kanu and Anthony Le Tallec.

Cannot wait to beat Lee and Gregor though. Will post my screenies tomorrow

Bummers, the lot of ya.

No problemo. I'll thrash the lot of ya when its released proper :p

yayyy i have picked up some form winning 2 and drawing 2

The gameworld is being reset on 1st of October so a new start for everone. Will be good to see how much I can kick Kris's **** if we both start at the same time ;)

well at the moment im a higher rank than you :D

Only because you have hardly played any games, so when you win....you get a lot of points. Whereas if i win i barely get any, yet when I lose i lose a lot of points :(

Also...I'm 78th, you're 83rd. Face! ;)

I'm gutted it's chyanging although i can still win the diddy league before hand. Might ask Miles nice if we can be in same world

Well I am in the same world as you again. Woop. I have a decent team I think. Artem Milevskiy & Igor up front :wub:

i re set again, the only let you have one free re set now :eek: i now have a decent squad :D

Resets, decent squads, same worlds, betas, people lucky enough to be part of it...... :mad:

:D

Losing to Sean's reserves that should say :pleased:

Hehe sorry Boozy. But only people I was allowed to get invites for as they are 'staff' of the site.

Dirty robbin' *******. DIE!!

Sorry James. Ask Gregor if you can use his account as he cant use it at Uni so he might let you have it if you ask him nicely :)