tm10adp

Reaction score
Hey guys. Created a decent 424 tactic @Juventus and had good results with it. Played every game, used tons of PI, personalised tactic and used OI every game. Went on vacation for 3 month and set the "use tactic and players bla bla bla" options. When I came back, I was surprised to see winning in CHL at home against Sevilla, Real and Barca 7-0, 5-1, 6-1. My only question is did the game / assistent used OI or changed the players' roles? Can I find out this somehow?

Thanks!

Hey guys. Created a decent 424 tactic @Juventus and had good results with it. Played every game, used tons of PI, personalised tactic and used OI every game. Went on vacation for 3 month and set the "use tactic and players bla bla bla" options. When I came back, I was surprised to see winning in CHL at home against Sevilla, Real and Barca 7-0, 5-1, 6-1. My only question is did the game / assistent used OI or changed the players' roles? Can I find out this somehow?

Thanks!
You went on vacation, so you left the assistant in charge of matches. He'll obviously make changes in those matches to suit.

He used the same formation. I use symmetrical formations and when I loaded those games, it looked the same, I'm guessing he didn't changed players' roles. Is there any way to see what roles did the players actually used and PI & OI? Would he use the same OI as to when I play the games myself and apply assistant's OI?

He'll change roles, mentality, duties etc etc etc.

Only way to see is by watching a match.