rafc1907

Reaction score
and im being burnley so was just wondering who should i buy who should i sell as ive never generally started a game above league two before so recommend away people

i know about assulin being a free at the beginning of the game but wondering who else to buy and who to sell to free up more funds

have transfer budget of £2.5m and wage of £220k

posted in wrong area so had to repost people!

I'd say look for the cheap Prem players, reserve teams etc.

id recomend getting 4 long term loans from premiership teams like bebe in man utd reserves n maybe macheda in utd reserves,get a loan report from ur *** man

id recomend getting 4 long term loans from premiership teams like bebe in man utd reserves n maybe macheda in utd reserves,get a loan report from ur *** man
i love my *** man

Look for some loans in the big premiership sides and try to find some cheap premiership players. You could perhaps look in the SPL for players like Leigh Griffiths and players at Celtic/Rangers

Matthew Booth- CB for 100k, 33 years old but a class act for championship side.

Katlego Mphela- ST for 250k, will bang the goals in for you.

Itumeleng Khune- GK for 250k, fantastic goal keeper only 23 years old.

all for a GUARANTEED £600K |)

khune is a beast thanks for that currently 8 games in won all 8

also f anyone else is playing as a champ side look for a romanian by the name of silviu ilie (sp?) can play all along the left side and is amazing fact

I'm Burnley, first season i signed macheda on loan and Spinesi on a free as a good backup striker. the midfield are class and dont need changing...for the championship anyway. You will need a cover right and left back so someone like naughton on loan would be good. Also sign a centre back to play with bikey who is by far the best player in the championship...when played as ball playing centre back.

Edit to add, i also signed Carini the Argentine GK on a free

mobi okoli he can play most positions in the midfield and can be a awesome target man if u retrain him
hes valued like 10K or so at the start of the game so u better hurry

ok so i got promoted as champions in my first season and have just been given a £16.5m transfer budget with 375k available for wages

heres my current squad also with the addition of vaclav kadlec who joins on the 1st july, made two loan signings so far in naughton and ramsey

but i need a DM, full backs (LB/RB as backup), LW, RW (backup) and CM also a back up keeper

any ideas???

Try out Server Jeparov for centre mid for under £1 mil & sebastian veira (sp) GK I'm sure he's free 2nd season (out of contract)

Enyeama is a very good keeper, cheap, low wages and would be your number 1 keeper

Enyeama is a very good keeper, cheap, low wages and would be your number 1 keeper

He is into 2nd season so Enyeama would not be so cheap & his wages are very high for a club like Burnley...I also doubt he'd want to join Burnley anyway

very true enyeama is at benfica, so far ive got staurt holden, kadlec, ramsey (Loan) naughton (loan).

so still need a keeper, DM and a winger

He is into 2nd season so Enyeama would not be so cheap & his wages are very high for a club like Burnley...I also doubt he'd want to join Burnley anyway

In my game 2nd season I got him on pre contract so was free and wages were around £20K. May have a point regarding why he would want to join Burnley.