Matty661

Reaction score
Ok... so basically I signed a player called Domenico Berardi on a free as his contract was coming to an end with OM.

On the day he was due to join, everything went through fine and I was also able to register him to be able to play in Premier League. Since the season started I have not been able(apart from in cup games) to use him as it has said he is unregistered, although I did register him.

I went to check him and I see that he's been playing games. Weirdly, I go into his history and it says he's been playing for Juventus!? Has my game bugged or something? It seems that as soon as I signed him on a free, he's also signed for Juventus too. When I go to Juventus' squad it says that he is there, but 'NOT' on loan from Southampton.

Anybody can help me out with this? I've attached some screenshots also.

I'm paying this guy ?89k a week for nothing! He has a great potential and I want to get using him!

EDIT: Will signing a new contract with him make him just be at Southampton?

View attachment 374156View attachment 374155View attachment 374154View attachment 374153View attachment 374151

ye he's bugged. Just make a search and you'll see this is common (though I think there is a fix somewhere - not sure).

Ok I'll have to take a look around. This is so annoying as I've got Southampton challenging for the league for the past 2 seasons and he's taking up a huge load of my wage bill now!

It's either a bug or, as with a lot of Italian players he may be co-owned still (?) and it just doesn't say it. Cos you got him on a free you may not have purchased 100% of him. However, it probably is a bug and you should report it at SI or in the bugs section here.

EDIT: ^ bEAT me to it!

I don't think it's a problem with the co-owned thing they have in Italy as I signed on a free from OM as his contract came to an end.

btw, are you using LFCMarshall's db? cause he's definitely bugged on that.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a fix that would be great.

Yep, he's bugged on that db. Not sure if it was fixed on his latest update (if he did one).

He sent me one about 1 week ago or so, so it's very up to date. I hope it doesn't happen again. Think I will just try my best to sell this guy. Lucky I got him on a free. He's got huge potential so hopefully will make some money on him.

thanks for the help

Ok, so the whole situation was stressing me out so I just download an in-game editor and deleted his contract with southampton. The editor now shows that he has no contract, but he's still with Juventus. Weird but oh well.

I managed to fix it but it's a little fiddly from memory. It's simple but requires a couple tries (without saving or closing it's possible to see if it's going to work or not).