Raikan007

Reaction score
Name: Okay Yokuşlu
Club: Altay (Turkey)
D.O.B: 09/03/1994
Nationality: Turkish
Position: Amc

Strengths:
flair, stamina, acceleration, fitness, composure, creativity, technique, penalty taking, heading, dribbling

Weaknesses:
finishing, tackling, crossing (none really for an Amc)

Description: Midfielder
Personality: Fairly Professional

Okay (yes I know, funny name, que jokes) seems to be an exceptional young talent! Scouts saying he has the potential to play as good as even better than Sami Khedira at 18 yrs old...

This boy is going to be a machine, trying to loan to buy from Hoffenheim (as he had just signed) for my Freiburg team..

He seems to be available for around the 150k mark which is an absolute steal :)

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Attack
Attacking Midfielder - Attack

Screenshots:

View attachment 132145View attachment 132146
View attachment 132147View attachment 132148
View attachment 132149

Fm11 Video's:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jktpyvhKeWE"]YouTube - Kalmar FF vs Galatasaray - Okay Yokuslu Gol 74. minute[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvH6QqSbZwI"]YouTube - Orduspor vs Bursaspor - Okay Yokuslu Gol 87. minute[/ame]

I have not had the pleasure of buying him yet, however, I am about to sign him on loan for the season and will see how he goes :)

I have not had the pleasure of buying him yet, however, I am about to sign him on loan for the season and will see how he goes :)

I am eagerly awaiting his progress! Those goals were scorchers.

me too, cant wait to get home later and see if I can get him on loan (tried to buy him, but he was not interested) will update as soon as I can :)

2014 screen

QVdVb.jpg

Looks good. Should have bought him instead of some 31 year old free agent :S

looking at the title i must say i'm dissapointed a bit , but the report on him really looks promising
good find

He has a variable PA if I think back, so he may turn out world-class on one save, and quite average on another.

I will buy him on my game and will post an awesome screenshot :) I have a really good feeling about this guy, trust me :) I know what I am talking about :)

I will also change the title then (for the time being that is)