cragswfc

Reaction score
ive been wrking on this 4 some time now & i think i have done it its a wired looking formation but is got me top all i would say if you got better players you will love it but if you are down to ten me take out the att mid and out him were ever the player been sent off

Last edited:
That is one seriously messed up formation. I'll give it a chance on my West Ham game and give you feedback.

I will try it out just because it looks so strange.

Just get destroyed by the top premier teams with West Ham, gonna try it with Chelsea and then call it a night

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Chelsea just dominates with this tactic, I think any of the top 4 of any league will have no problem flattening their opposition.

vs. Burnley 3-1 (away)
vs. Liverpool 5-1 (home)
vs. Fulham 3-1 (away)

I know I'm Chelsea but that Liverpool result highlights the strength of this tactic to create countless opportunities. Cragswfc, although I enjoyed little success with West Ham, this tactic seems to work brilliantly with topflight teams. Well done.

Just get destroyed by the top premier teams with West Ham, gonna try it with Chelsea and then call it a night

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Chelsea just dominates with this tactic, I think any of the top 4 of any league will have no problem flattening their opposition.

vs. Burnley 3-1 (away)
vs. Liverpool 5-1 (home)
vs. Fulham 3-1 (away)

I know I'm Chelsea but that Liverpool result highlights the strength of this tactic to create countless opportunities. Cragswfc, although I enjoyed little success with West Ham, this tactic seems to work brilliantly with topflight teams. Well done.

well I'd finished 9th with sheff wed in first season with Wednesday, but yeah if you got top class players like the big 4 it will dominate. What i would suggest is you take the mentality of the cb and anchor man to 0 notches then when you got better cb and anchor man put mentality back to default.

im a huge sheffield wednesday fan ii have been sacked 3 times with them so im going to giving them 1 more go with your tactic wish me luck

2 defenders? I like to keep clean sheets. Can't see this working with many teams.

It looks a little bit to open. Your attack looks impressive but I would like to ask you didn't you have defensive problems with Sheffield or Chelsea? Can you post alsow your Team Instructions?

i let in a goal a game but i scored on avg 3 r more goals

:D Another wednesday fan. I'll try out this tactic on my wednesday team and see if it works.

ye mate we all wednesday arnt we?? must say if only 4 fm10 not tired it on fm 11