Old Firm Game

ANT101

Reaction score
We played infinitely better than I expected, and we had one seriously gilt edged chance which Burke unfortunately blew. He'll be hurting like ****, but we shouldn't hold it against him.
After the 15 minute opening period of the second half in which we dominated and should have scored, the game evened out again.
We've gained a point on Hearts, but 2nd spot is back in their hands which is a huge disappointment.

My View on Rangers:

Ron: Dealt with everything extremely well indeed, and made a lot of good saves. Some of his distribution was lacking though.

Rod: Some massive challenges and great positional sense.

Soti: Made a few good tackles but bumbled through the 90 minutes.

Smith: Got forward all the time and defended solidly.

Hutton: Was a different player today. did well at the back and sprinted forward with purpose.

Hemdani: Read the game superbly and passed the ball well.

Rae: Grafted well and worked hard.

Burke: Will be kicking himself over his missed chance, but he was subject to a lot of rough treatment and just got on with it. Should have been protected more.

Prso: Didn't have a prominent first half but caused some serious problems in the second.

Buffel: Looked dangerous at times but more often than not was hounded out.

Boyd: Took his 'goal' well but didn't really have an impact on the match.

Last edited:
was a ***** match, but I got 75 mins of it free from Setanta so cant complain :D

Hemdani impressed me tbh. Game was boring though, looked to birtehn up when Naka came on though

(yn) G Dowg :D

Poor Game, Keano wasnt to pleased at being taken off.naka did brighten the game up a bit and i have to agree with Gregor Hemdani looks a good player.

ANT101 said:
u got it free, iv got 2 pay £16 a month!!

yeh, normally you only get first 15 minutes free but it ddint cut out until 75th min

Hemdani looked very assured and composed, something which no doubt had an effect on the lads around him, and that was good to see. He picked out nice, easy passes, did his job well and without fuss.

glad 2 hear rae came back and did decently as he's had a lot of trouble with injuries he last 2 yrs or so

Gavin Rae played real well all things considers, first start in 2 years is it, he can only improve with match fitness.

yeah even tho he's a rangers player i felt really sorry for him as he had worked really hard for his move then spent the next 2 years in the physio's room

I was shocked at how well rae played and that he started :yikes:

Ashikodi was just rubbish, I thought he would have done better in the 5 seconds he was on the pitch.:p

Unreal:D

cheers, could find a hibs 1 tho but man u r my 2nd team so i'll settle with tht

ANT101 said:
Ashikodi was just rubbish, I thought he would have done better in the 5 seconds he was on the pitch.:p

Unreal:D

Aint he pysco? Didnt he take a knife to a team mate or summat

yeah i heard about tht 2, i think i remember reading somthing about tht in the daily ranger

It was training ground incident that saw Ashikodi threaten a team-mate with a knife.