bigvic67

Reaction score
View attachment 226339

OLD FIRM LAND IN LEAGUE 2 AS BARNET AND MACCLESFIELD BECOME EXTINCT

View attachment 226343

Today, the FA have announced that both members of the Old Firm, shall be joining the Football League starting this upcoming season. Two vacancies became open after Barnet and Macclesfield town admitted they could no longer stay afloat financially. This news comes 2 weeks after Rangers FC where put in administration and where facing a £40 million tax bill. This has meant that Scottish football will have to be restructured accordingly. And a draw which will see 2 junior sides enter Scottish Divisions 3. This is to take place tomorrow at Hampden Park. Celtic fans are said to have welcomed the move and are relishing the challenge of being in one of the best Footballing countries in the world.

View attachment 226340

Today Peter Lawell says

"I must admit i am really happy with the outcome of today's meeting, this is a huge step forward for a massive club. We won't have to sell any of our best players which is always a bonus and we just wish they will stay here too. As for Rangers, their situation isn't the same as ours, and in a way it's great. As personally i'd love to see them suffer. And for Scottish football this could be great. It gives the other teams in the league to challenge for the title. It could be a very close league come next march"

There has been a mixed reaction to the outcome of the meeting, which was held in Wembley Stadium. One Rangers fan saying "This is a bad day for Scottish Football, except from the Old Firm, The old firm is Scottish football really. Noone will want to watch it now." Then we asked a Celtic fan and this was his reaction "I am absolutely buzzing for the move, I'll be there every match home, away and Europe. As Mr. Lawell said, this is a massive step for a massive club. WHEN we reach the prem, it'll be a sellout every week. Not that I can say the same for Rangers. They'll have gone bust by August."

Some English Blue Square Premiership Clubs are said to be raging at this, especially Luton chairman Nick Owen saying "For those two clubs just to barge in like that is an absolute disgrace, it shouldn't be aloud. Yes they are massive clubs but we lost out last year on promotion and we feel we deserved to take one of the vacant spots. We are a passionate club with great fans and we feel as an ENGLISH club we were the most suitable candidates. But football is all about money these days ..."

In other news Celtic and Rangers have both announced that Neil Lennon and Ally McCoist will remain the managers of the respective clubs for this season at least. Rangers have a final court hearing in Edinburgh next Friday and this will prove vital to the clubs future ...

View attachment 226344

"Not that I can say the same for Rangers. They'll have gone bust by August"- Haha :)

This looks interesting, I guess it'll be as half good as Cook Islands, don't understand where you come into it though?

I'm a good fair fan of Celtic, even with supporting Bristol Rovers and Aston Villa as well. (Bristol Rovers = Hometown Club / Aston Villa = Premiership Club / Celtic = Scottish Club.) I'll be watching this story with good commitment.

View attachment 226455

OLD FIRM MOVE MEANS ASHFIELD AND PETERSHILL GET PLACE IN DIVISION 3

After it was confirmed last night that both sides of the Old Firm where to play their football down in England, starting in league 2. This move meant there had to be a complete restructuring to the Scottish Game. There was a draw this morning at Hampden Park to find out who would be getting promoted from each league in Scotland, Paul Gascgine was there to do the draw in a surprise return to Scotland. The draw was made discretely but results where then revealed by the Head of the SFA George Peat at a later conference. All the managers where there and some went back home happy men. Two new clubs have been introduced to Scottish professional football in Petershill and Ashfiels, both previously juniour teams. Here is how Scottish Football looks like witho
ut the old firm ...

View attachment 226463View attachment 226462View attachment 226461View attachment 226460

sorry not continuing this, won't live up to my cook islands story - i'll be back.

i was going to, then the db crashed, so i have started a story - Forza Sankt Pauli and their fight against fascism and
racism​