Old Firm in English Championship/PL

Hiya

I will put a new link up at the weekend as away from home at the moment. This will be the updated version though. Anyone who's played got any feedback?

Hiya

I will put a new link up at the weekend as away from home at the moment. This will be the updated version though. Anyone who's played got any feedback?
hopefully sume1 put up before that am chokin play this :(

Try here http://www.mediafire.com/?peg8wf6w4pcdt19 although the Filedropper URL worked for me.

Seriously feedback would be appreciated as I am hoping to do the update on Sat.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:00 PM ----------

My update is nearly finished, any feedback yet before I decide if I need to make any changes?

ive been playing it and im in november. the only problem is rangers/celtic are not in the english league cup or the scottish league cup

Right, will look into it. Are they in the Scottish Cup?

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Or rather the FA Cup

yeah there in the Scottish and the FA cup but not the English League Cup or The Scottish League Cup.

Hmm, going to need to look into this.

Thanks for testing guys. Will get a fix soon I hope.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Hi Guys

Second update complete. http://www.mediafire.com/?7e8a1chq4817d6a

Rangers and Celtic now only play in the English FA Cup and not the Scottish and English Cups.

Rangers and Celtic no longer play in Europe although they can obviously qualify for Europe as per the same requirements of any other English club. This has normalized the start of season expectation and Rangers manager will no not get sacked for only winning the play offs!

Some team changes made to the Scottish Leagues and the custom teams mentioned in the OP have been relegated to non-league status. Doncaster and Scunthorpe are still missing but will reappear on update 3 (which I hope to be the final update).

Unfortunately I am unable to get Rangers and Celtic to play in the league cup, does anyone have any advice for this as I have tried everything.

Just downloading now very excited about this, i think this better starting the old firm in the CCC, Give them a season do better there squads for the EPL.

^^
its not the coca-cola championship anymore ;) NPower now