Reaction score
So, I'm sure a few of you guys have seen these threads but I'm late to the party.

I set up an edit with the Old Firm in the EPL. I dropped two team down to the championship, L1 etc etc and did the opposite in Scotland.. leagues balanced!

I start OK but there's a few issues... like win bonuses can be given to new players for winning the Scottish Cup... you can only have 2 long term loans instead of 4 too... friendlies appear as a Neutral venue in Schedule tab and you get about £70k gates like it was an away friendly fee.

I'm just wondering can these be sorted or is this just the untidy way this works for country changes?!

Many thanks!!!

Similar issues here - I've made the same save.

Playing as Celtic, finished 4th but no CL qualification? Is there any way to fix this?

finished 4th but no CL qualification? Is there any way to fix this?

Change the club's nation and continental cup nation to England - but keep the based nation as Scotland, if you want the youth intakes to still be Scottish.

Change the club's nation and continental cup nation to England - but keep the based nation as Scotland, if you want the youth intakes to still be Scottish.

Thanks, i'm a bit useless with how this all works - is it possible to do this with FM Real Time Editor or the FM Add On editor? Or do I need to start a new game and do it via the full editor?

I'm 3 seasons in so would prefer not to have to do that if possible!