Old Firm Match Predictions

yeah boruc deserved to get hit in the face tho so im not complaining haha

lol at the end of the day we are 1 step closer to bring the title home

also i hope nxt season edu doesnt get chuckd out the team he has been doin really well nw, n whn thomson back hes back 2 the bench or reserves

Edu > Ferguson. He has been great for Rangers and i love the song :p

dissapontement yet again man, not only the fact im a celtic fan, but scottish football's top game and it was to be fair less than avrage, celtic really need broony as saturday proved, as for the league i dont think its over yet!

the season is definetly not over. Just look at the game tonight. Celtic were a bit lucky tho but they deserved the win. Hopefully Rangers can win tomorrow and then we can continue this exciting end to the season

imagine messin up against hibs:mad:i know theres 2 games left but i think celtic have won it i dont see why we cant play every game like we played the 2nd half v hibs we might have got on better and the linesmans a cheat<)lol

Watched the last 30 mins of the Hibs game.

Hibs defended terribly, well tactically. They were so deep, tjhey just let rangers stroll to 20-25 yards out before clsoing down, meant rangers put in like 10 balls into the box. Rangers defence looked really bad as well when Hibs actually maanged to mount a counter attack and Rirodan had a few chances.

i have to say a draw was probably the best result. we didnt deserve to win but that 2nd half made sure we deserved the draw. as for the ref and his linesmen, i think they did well. they didnt get much wrong and all the important decisions they got right. hopefully we can win on saturday and pray that hibs do the same against celtic

hibs will never help us you seen the joy on there faces at the end lol they were singing your gonna win F**k all lol a mean who are hibs when was the last cup they won?

the defence lookd really bad? what do u expect when 9players are attacki 2 try n score a goal!!

i think it will be a miracle if we win it because atleast celtic are good under-pressure.

i wouldnt rule out anything just yet. there is 2 games left and all we need 2 do is win both our games and score 2 more goals than celtic. at the end of the day if we dont win the tile then we can only blame ourselves and not certain teams, refs or linesman cos if we had just been a better team then we would not of needed any dodgy penalties or offside goals

i wouldnt rule out anything just yet. there is 2 games left and all we need 2 do is win both our games and score 2 more goals than celtic. at the end of the day if we dont win the tile then we can only blame ourselves and not certain teams, refs or linesman cos if we had just been a better team then we would not of needed any dodgy penalties or offside goals

Appreciate your honnesty McNavdo alot of people would look to shift the blame. I as a Celtic fan agree with that

at the end of the day if we playd like we did in 2nd half frm start we wudnt b in this situation but it doesnt mean tht these decisions are ok 2 make wrng. bad decisions has cost us not only by ref and linesman but also by our manager all throughout the season. ive renewd ma season ticket again this year buut title or no title smith shud go n take mccoist etc him, i jst wish the rumours of roy hodgson bein new manager were true

at the end of the day if we playd like we did in 2nd half frm start we wudnt b in this situation but it doesnt mean tht these decisions are ok 2 make wrng. bad decisions has cost us not only by ref and linesman but also by our manager all throughout the season. ive renewd ma season ticket again this year buut title or no title smith shud go n take mccoist etc him, i jst wish the rumours of roy hodgson bein new manager were true

Roy Hodgson???? he would be mad to leave Fulham for us and i very much doubt we can afford his wages and the compensation to Fulham. Any new manager will need to either be unemplyed or from the SPL. i honestly dont think a change of manager will make a difference cos the team we have are just not up 2 the job and we dont have the money to make the major changes that we need. As for referees, im not having a go at any1 in particular but we need to stop blaming refs and believing they are all against us. at the end of the day we all get decisions for and against and im sure if you look at every wrong decision then there will not be 2 much of a gap between us and celtic. we r simply not as good as celtic and we need to admit it and stop blaming everyone but out team and lack of money

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O15K2Ag37w"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

You have to admit that Lafferty dive is hilarious. if i was Walter Smith i would get rid of Lafferty just for that. there is no need for cheating of that nature and the same goes for any other players who want to cheat to gain an advantage