Old Firm Question

Reaction score
My mate was saying last night someone asked him this question, I'm not too sure it can be done.

Name 22 players who have (or currently do) play for either Rangers or Celtic and have played in a European or Champions League final.
The 22 players aren't an even split of the teams, but has to be 4-4-2 with a keeper.

So far I have:

Keepers:
Klos

Defenders:
Porrini
Boli
F. de Boer
van Bronckhorst
Berg

Midfielders:
R. de Boer
Mendes
Gattuso
Lambert
Ljungberg

Forwards:
Keane
Larsson
van Vossen
Dalglish

This is easily done mate, As both Celtic and Rangers made it to the Uefa Cup Final ;)

Plus also celtic won the European Cup in 67. so this could be done with just celtic players alone mate XD bit of a silly question ?

What do you mean has to be mixed ? both teams have made it so you can make 22 up mixed easily.

Plus also celtic won the European Cup in 67. so this could be done with just celtic players alone mate XD bit of a silly question ?

What do you mean has to be mixed ? both teams have made it so you can make 22 up mixed easily.
yeah so like the celtic team that one the champions leuge and rangers in the European cup winners cup :)

Perhaps a better one would be: Old Firm players who have played in a European final when not playing for the OF?

Euro 2008

Neil Alexander

Kirk Broadfoot
David Weir
Carlos Cuéllar
Saša Papac

Brahim Hemdani

Steven Whittaker
Barry Ferguson
Kevin Thomson
Steven Davis

Jean-Claude Darcheville