old football sims

oneunited

Reaction score
u guys till remember fm05, pes 2006, fifa 2007 and all the other classic football sims, pls post a favorite moment here :D

my favorite moment is winning the champions league in year 2034 by thumping barca XD

Old game I remember I used to play, Lma Manager XD Classic gamem Also Alex Fergusons player manager 2001 lol!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Also a game called premier manager, used to go to interviews and stuff and meetings to sign players lol was poor game but indeed very funny and interesting with the meetings.

i absolutley loved fifa 04......not for the actual game.....just for the soundtrack (H)

I definately remember playing Football Manager on the good ol' Commodore 64 in 1991. Ah the joys, of loading up a game on cassette.....to have it crash just before the game starts :mad:. Makes the problems of the current FM game crashes seem insignificant compared to cassette games lol

championship manager italia from like 92 used to always sign shearer nd giggs for milan

champ manager 3 quality.. Even tho i was 6 when it came out my brother brought me into it

Ultimate Soccer Manager 98 - best football management game there ever was.

LMA manager was the ONE!! i loved that game! i brought every single one of them...

although my first management experience was... PREMIER MANAGER 98

what an absolutely EPIC game that was!!!

the music was also awesome lol
YouTube - Premier manager 98 Music

from LMA manager getting so easy in the later years of its existence this is when i turned to Champ or CM as many of you may call it...

i feel like digging out PM 98 now and playing it ^^)

I remember FIFA 97 and Premier League Stars and Puma Street Soccer(PS1). Used to love them games...
bhfbstars2001.jpg

grupAlbum4680d63b840ab.jpg

gfs_3249_2_4.jpg

Champ Man 97/98 -
championship_manager_5_profilelarge.jpg

Did anyone find LMA Manager too easy? Had it on xbox and it was very easy

Did anyone find LMA Manager too easy? Had it on xbox and it was very easy

was extremely easy, but was still great!!

i loved the stadium part of it, building new ones and adding to it etc, i wish there was a more detailed aspect of that on FM tbf.

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Champ Man 97/98 -
championship_manager_5_profilelarge.jpg

that pic brings back a lot of memories!! i love the arrows when you could point them anywhere XD old school tactics

sensible soccer on the amigas in early ta mid 90's good buzz!

thats a great point about the stadium building. Had a lot of fun building them up and up. I agree-should be in FM

Championship Manager 2001 was and will always be the best management game ever made

Got that on laptop. Still to play it lol

Never got to play that. But did have Emilyn Hughes International Soccer lol. Loved it. Pants graphics, but the gameplay drew me in