Old Member Rejoining! :)

efc4eva

Reaction score
As maybe the likes of Sean and Kris may remember me, as they will know, i am a bit of a noob when it comes to the likes of fm, but guys, anyone actually i seriously need your help!
I want to get all the proper kits, logos and player faces to go on my game.
I have no idea where to extract them to and then how to download them onto the game!
Im sure Sean has done like guides but i cannot seem to find them :(

Any help would be muchly aprreciated! :)

Hmm I think i remember you. Are you Jamgla's mate? If you search about you will find what you need.

Yeah i am Kris, unfortunately, i cannot find any of these guides, if you dont mind could you link them? Cheers mate :)

There is a bar at the top of the screen saying Tactics, Players, Editor, Transfer Updates, Game addons, if you click them it will take you to the download sections for that thing so if you want Tactic click tactics ect ect and then there will be loads of files to pick from pick the one you want and it will say download click that download the file then extract it using Winrar if you don't have it its free just type it on on google then if you go to Documents Sport interactive football manager 2010 you will see files for each thing place them in the correct file and your done :D