Old Players!

Astrit

Reaction score
anyone of u knows where to find Retired players. Alessandro Del Piero and Pavel Nedved have been retired from my Juventus squad and I'd like to know if it's possible to find them and to give them any job! Thanx!

It depends if theyv taken a job as a coach but if they have retired and dont plan stayin in football they jst leave the game.

I dont care if they'll be good or no - I Just want them to Remain in the Team! - How can I get them back!

use the data editor and set them to player coach roles. Only way to ensure they stay!

Er well the simple answer: search for them in the search bar!! If they show up once they have retired as a player then you can offer them various roles e.g. coach, scout (what ever they may want to be) ... if they dont show up when you search for them then they have decided not to stay in football and they leave the game all together.

Del Piero nearly always becomes a coach, hes a great attacking coach in my team. As for Nedved i have never seen him become staff.

well, if they retired and you can't click on them, then you can't get them =]

simple.

ive just discovered that oliver kahn is a goal keeping coach and he should b gr8 in a couple of years

I had Toldo as my goalkeeping coach and Benni McCarthy as my attacking coach on the 9.2 and they we're awesome