Nickz

Reaction score
Is there anyway to change the tactics screen to look more like FM14? I HATE IT

No there isn't.

Figured. Am i the only one who find it useless and messy? Like they removed the squad depth option and rating/conditon from the tactics and replaced it with the position thing.

This is probably the only thing i dislike about FM15. The sidebar is great to find things faster and easier, but the tactical screen IMO is terrible.

Figured. Am i the only one who find it useless and messy? Like they removed the squad depth option and rating/conditon from the tactics and replaced it with the position thing.

Squad depth option? Could you explain this?

Ratings and condition you can add columns for on the left, so it's not an issue.

On fm14 you had the option to compare players for one postion by right clicking on the player on the "pitch tactics". I know you can add them, but i really liked the way you could see that information of the selected player on the right. Istead of that postion thing thats on fm 15. It just feels cluttered now because you need som many columns on the left.

On fm14 you had the option to compare players for one postion by right clicking on the player on the "pitch tactics". I know you can add them, but i really liked the way you could see that information of the selected player on the right. Istead of that postion thing thats on fm 15. It just feels cluttered now because you need som many columns on the left.
What happens when you left-click on a player in the pitch view on the right?

What the **** where they thinking... seriously they made it look childish with that stupid font, wasted a lot of space... though I admit I do like the players moving back and forth as you change roles.

I actually like the tactical screen and the font too. You'll get used to it