Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

OLD TACTICS

bwomper

Jan 28, 2014
sorry for answering have you got any skins for fm2013 mate
Nope, but maybe If you Google It you can download some from the sites you Will found, with luck the download links are not death like some links here

bwomper

Jan 28, 2014
Thanks bwompor what BBm is best for normal team?....Ive got a tactic for you too try if you want? its a modified marcelo tactic but its been really good for me :)
BBM is better for top teams as its too ofensive,but maybe works fine with a non underdog team.

Share your tactic if you want

Bandaza

Mar 16, 2017
BBM is better for top teams as its too ofensive,but maybe works fine with a non underdog team.

Share your tactic if you want
ok cheers mat ...just cos i seen you on here for years i wanted you too test it cos its giving me the most fun iv had wit a tactic :) its just marcelo with several tweaks tho not really mine

Reactions: bwomper

bwomper

Jan 28, 2014
aww ok here you go then bud cheers
Tell us more about that tweak, what kind of football did you see?

First minutes with this táctic and I can see not too bad longpasses from the flanks .
Show some results and stuff

Bandaza

Mar 16, 2017
Tell us more about that tweak, what kind of football did you see?

First minutes with this táctic and I can see not too bad longpasses from the flanks .
Show some results and stuff
The tweaks was the 2 outside CB,s getting forwrd an less running with the ball from al 3 CB,s and the DM is more defensive than before, lot less running from the cm,s too and i think i tweaked the strikers a tiny bit too ...its more the results i was impressed with ive used all tactics on this forum more or less and this one felt really good even when losing ive never been out of a game like ive always been dangerous... i just wanted you too test cos i know you know good tactics 100% just wanted you opinion and ill try get some result for you

Reactions: bwomper

bwomper

Jan 28, 2014
The tweaks was the 2 outside CB,s getting forwrd an less running with the ball from al 3 CB,s and the DM is more defensive than before, lot less running from the cm,s too and i think i tweaked the strikers a tiny bit too ...its more the results i was impressed with ive used all tactics on this forum more or less and this one felt really good even when losing ive never been out of a game like ive always been dangerous... i just wanted you too test cos i know you know good tactics 100% just wanted you opinion and ill try get some result for you
I tried and have to say is so nice to watch,nice plays,good defense. Another good tweak of a very good original tactic, good work mate ;)

• Love
Reactions: Bandaza