Bandaza

Reaction score
Anyone still got brokeback mountain tactic they can share? I cant get it anywher

sorry for answering have you got any skins for fm2013 mate

sorry for answering have you got any skins for fm2013 mate
Nope, but maybe If you Google It you can download some from the sites you Will found, with luck the download links are not death like some links here

The 3 versions of the BBM tactic ;)
Thanks bwompor what BBm is best for normal team?....Ive got a tactic for you too try if you want? its a modified marcelo tactic but its been really good for me :)

Thanks bwompor what BBm is best for normal team?....Ive got a tactic for you too try if you want? its a modified marcelo tactic but its been really good for me :)
BBM is better for top teams as its too ofensive,but maybe works fine with a non underdog team.

Share your tactic if you want

BBM is better for top teams as its too ofensive,but maybe works fine with a non underdog team.

Share your tactic if you want
ok cheers mat ...just cos i seen you on here for years i wanted you too test it cos its giving me the most fun iv had wit a tactic :) its just marcelo with several tweaks tho not really mine

Yeah since this forum was modificated we cant attach .tac files so you need to put It in a RAR file like I did with those BBM tactics
aww ok here you go then bud cheers

Attachments

• Mighty Marcelo.rar
    466 bytes · Views: 166
aww ok here you go then bud cheers
Tell us more about that tweak, what kind of football did you see?

First minutes with this táctic and I can see not too bad longpasses from the flanks .
Show some results and stuff

Tell us more about that tweak, what kind of football did you see?

First minutes with this táctic and I can see not too bad longpasses from the flanks .
Show some results and stuff
The tweaks was the 2 outside CB,s getting forwrd an less running with the ball from al 3 CB,s and the DM is more defensive than before, lot less running from the cm,s too and i think i tweaked the strikers a tiny bit too ...its more the results i was impressed with ive used all tactics on this forum more or less and this one felt really good even when losing ive never been out of a game like ive always been dangerous... i just wanted you too test cos i know you know good tactics 100% just wanted you opinion and ill try get some result for you

The tweaks was the 2 outside CB,s getting forwrd an less running with the ball from al 3 CB,s and the DM is more defensive than before, lot less running from the cm,s too and i think i tweaked the strikers a tiny bit too ...its more the results i was impressed with ive used all tactics on this forum more or less and this one felt really good even when losing ive never been out of a game like ive always been dangerous... i just wanted you too test cos i know you know good tactics 100% just wanted you opinion and ill try get some result for you
I tried and have to say is so nice to watch,nice plays,good defense. Another good tweak of a very good original tactic, good work mate ;)

I tried and have to say is so nice to watch,nice plays,good defense. Another good tweak of a very good original tactic, good work mate ;)
Bwomper you dont happen too have that Nezza 3331 tactic by any chance pls

Bwomper you dont happen too have that Nezza 3331 tactic by any chance pls
nope,sorry. Since the forum changed a lot of attached files are missing,so a lot of good tactics like that one are imposible to find

Man, I'm feeling starting up FM13 again and just noticed all the download links do not work. big sad face lol

Man, I'm feeling starting up FM13 again and just noticed all the download links do not work. big sad face lol
that is an old problem. when they changed the forum to a new one forgot to migrate the links and attached files properly. They said they will...but no. I still play fm13 but we lost a lot of great info,tactics and more here.