Yurt

Reaction score
Apologies for having posted this in the 2014 forum, but didn't want it to go unnoticed in one of the seemingly inactive older forums and I would really, really appreciate any help I can get.

The other day I downloaded the demo of FM2007, by far my favourite of the pre-2012 versions. I got really into a save which I obviously had to leave at the end of (in game) December, when the demo is up. I managed to get my full game on disc back off a friend and installed it on my laptop, which is Windows 7 64bt. The game installed O.K., but when I try to run my antivirus (Kaspersky 2012) first gives me a warning because there is no digital signature, and then when I click 'I trust' or whatever, the system just shuts down and goes to blue screen BIOS error mode before the game pops up. I can't seem to find a fix for this at all and it's killing me! I've tried a few obvious things like running the program as an administrator and making sure FM2007 is on a list of trusted programs in the antivirus, but every time I try to start the game the system shuts down and displays a blue screen with lots of writing (but, from what I can see, no specific error code or anything) before starting back up again. When I try to run the program in Kaspersky's 'Safe Run' mode it for some reason cannot locate the disc.

I'm not really sure where to start in terms of trying to fix this but I reaaaaaally want to be able to at least have the option of being able to play FM07 from time to time on my laptop, so as I say any help will be massively appreciated!