Do you like the youtube videos with the goals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st March.Coca-Cola Championship matchday 39

Oldham 0-0 Blackpool

Good performance,but for some reason we didn't won.Most of the time Blackpool were just defending.Randall is the man of the match.

12th March.Coca-Cola Championship matchday 40

Sheffield United 2-0 Oldham

5 games no win.That's really bad for us.We must win soon.Sheffield United deserved their win.Convey had a bad game.

19th March.Coca-Cola Championship matchday 41

Oldham 5-1 Watford(Phillips 2 goals,Fortune,Shelvey,Taylor)

Wow what a win!Half-time we were losing 0-1 and I just told the players that I want to see more from them and they scored 5 goals...

30th March.Coca-Cola Championship matchday 42

Crystal Palace 1-0 Oldham

We were just terrible.Ashdown saved us from losing with 4-5 goals...

2nd April.Coca-Cola Championship,matchday 43

Oldham 0-2 Cardiff

I just can't believe we lost.We outplayed them,but the ref gave Cardiff 2 penalties and Chopra scored them both.Jonjo Shelvey had a good game for us.

16th April.Coca-Cola Championship,matchday 44

Peterborough 0-1 Oldham(Phillips)

An easy game was what we needed to gain back some confidence.Peterborough are 23rd and struggling and their key players were unhappy at their club.

23rd April.Coca-Cola Championship,matchday 45

Oldham 2-0 Leicester(Miller,Taylor)

Leicester's Jack Hobbs got sent off in the 5th minute and this made the game really easy for us.We were dominating all game.

26th April.Coca-Cola Championship,matchday 46

Middlesborough 2-0 Oldham

For some reason we were weak.Middlesborough created many chances,but scored only 2 goals.

7th May.Coca-Cola Championship,Play-off Semi final leg 1
Reading 2-4 Oldham(Phillips 2 goals,Shelvey,Ljungberg)

Awesome win.Good thing we scored 4 away goals,now reading have to beat us with 3 goals difference if they want to go to the final.

10th May.Coca-Cola Championship,Play-off Semi final leg 2

Oldham 1-2 Reading(Shelvey)

Aggregate 5-4 for us and we're going to the final againts Fulham(they eliminated Leeds):)

23rd May.Coca-Cola Championship,Play-off Final,Wembley:D

Oldham 2-1 Fulham(Taylor 2 goals)

WE HAVE DONE IT!!!WE ARE PROMOTED TO PREMIERSHIP!!!

Fulham were the favourites for the final,but we showed that we are not pushovers.We deserved to win.Taylor was magnificent.I'll probably offer him a new contract soon.

END OF SEASON REPORT

That was an AWESOME season for us.All of the new signings(apart from Rhys Murphy) were doing really well this season

Most appereances - Arron Gunnarsson - 50,7.17

He is the best midfielder in the team,so no surprises he made the most appereances from the team.And i got him for only 1 300 000!

Highest average rating - Ryan McGowan - 45 apps,7.22

The best defender in the team.I really happy that I got him for only 1 200 000 and he showed more than I expected.

Most assists - Mark Randall - 37(2) apps,7.19,16 assists

Just like McGowan - Randall performed over my expectations.16 assists is very good for a central midfielder.

Most goals - Kevin Phillips,23(2),7.12,17 goals

He is 37 years old,but he scores like he's 23-24.I'm not really surprised that he scored that many goals - he has 17 finishing.
Flop of the season - Rhys Murphy.He didn't had much luck this year.He got injured in the beggining of the season and he was out for 3 months.He came back scoring on his debut againts Wigan,but because he wasn't good enough for the team I sent him on loan to Charlton and Northampton where he dind't do well and got injured again.I'll sell him next season.

Players I'm interested in:
Mark Howard - St Mirren - free
Hugo Viana - Valencia - free

SUPERB! Congrats mate! Premiership at the first time of asking! Can't ask for more than that! Will be intresting to see what sort of players you are able to attract to such a small club in the EPL!

Sorry not been in touch for a while, not been on in ages!

What transfers you hot in mind? Also, have the board expanded or built you a new stadium to help you compete financially?

Pre-season

3rd July.Mark Howard joins The Lactics for free from St.Mirren.Rhys Murphy joins Charlton on loan.

Oldham 2-0 Kilmarnock(Randall,Shelvey)

We look a lot worse compared to last year,but that's ok because it's only pre-season.

8th July.Joe Mattock is now an Oldham player.He joined the Lactics from West Brom for £18 000 000(monthly installments - £750 000 per month for the next 24 months).

Motherwell 1-2 Oldham(Miller,Taylor)

Better than last game.Mark Howard made his unofficial debut for us and did well.

9th July.Valter Birsa is the third new player in the Oldham squad.He joins The Lactics for free from Auxerre.

10th July.Jack Cork transfers from Chelsea to Oldham for £1 500 000.Michael Owen is now an Oldham(£0) player.His last team was Manchester United.
12th July.Four players leave Oldham.They are Lee Miller - to QPR for £1 500 000,Bobby Convey(£2 000 000) and Martin Taylor(£1 000 000) - Middlesborough and Liam Rosenior(£3 500 000) - Bristol City

13th July

Stoke City 2-2 Oldham(Owen,Gunnarsson)

We can count ourselfs a little lucky here.Stoke City hit the crossbar 2 times.Our performance is improving.

18th July

Oldham 0-2 Middlesborough

The pitch was wet.This time the players dissapointed me,but you can't win all games.Jack Cork got injured(knee ligaments 1-2 months)

23rd July

Oldham 2-1 Groningen(Owen 2 goals)

Nice performance.Ashdown and Owen were solid today.

28th July

Inverness CT 1-2 Oldham(Taylor,Randall)

Fairly good performance.Danny Simpson got injured(twisted knee 3 weeks)

2nd August

Oldham 4-3 Rangers(Phillips 2 goals,Shelvey,Birsa)

I can't believe we won.Danny Wilson scored 2 goals for Rangers in 5 minutes.Then we made 3-2.Half-time was 3-3.Birsa scored in the 82nd minute from a free kick.

3rd August.Adam Johnson transfers from Olympiakos(£ 375 000) to Oldham.Great bargain<)

6th August

Hears 0-0 Oldham

We were weaker than Hearts.Maybe the players were too confident after the awesome Rangers win.

Team

Hows things goin?

Sounds like, again, some decent signings! Owen will be key! Hopefull that Mattock lives up to his £18million price tag! Very expensive! Look to get Feddy Adu in and offer him 25k per wk! He wont want to negotiate terms but if u offer 25k he'll come! Look at getting Macheda on loan too, these players were great for my Middlesbrough team!

Don't over spend it on wages though mate, consolidate in the EPL then push on!

I'll keep following! Good luck bud!

Hows things goin?

Sounds like, again, some decent signings! Owen will be key! Hopefull that Mattock lives up to his £18million price tag! Very expensive! Look to get Feddy Adu in and offer him 25k per wk! He wont want to negotiate terms but if u offer 25k he'll come! Look at getting Macheda on loan too, these players were great for my Middlesbrough team!

Don't over spend it on wages though mate, consolidate in the EPL then push on!

I'll keep following! Good luck bud!

Thanks mate.I think you are the only one following so I'll try to make the story more interesting:D At least it's my first story on the forum that i compeleted more than 6 months...lol.Update after an hour<)

13th August.Premiership,matchday 1

Arsenal 4-1 Oldham(Owen)

I didn't expect to get anything from this game.At least Owen made the loss a little less embarrasing

20th August.Premiership,matchday 2

Newcastle 0-0 Oldham

Nice result.Alan Smith gor a red card in the 17th minute and that made the games easier for us - we might have won it,but at least we got a point.

23rd August.Premiership,League Cup,Round 2

Stockport 1-3 Oldham(Gunnarsson 2 goals,Phillips)

Easy game.Most of the players were the ones who were substitutes the last 2 games.

27th August.Premiership,Premiership,matchday 3

Oldham 3-3 Stoke(Owen,Shelvey,Mattock)

****!We almost won this...Stocke equalized in the 93rd minute.At least we showed that we are no pushovers and got a point

Sad news:S:(this is my first time editing a picture<))

I'm stopping the story...So you can see that in the previous posts I bought Joe Mattock for 18 000 000(24 months),Adam Johnson for 375 000,Nicky Hunt for 170 000,Jack Cork for 1 500 000 and 4 players for free.After I installed 10.3 patch I saw that I wasn't paying anymore the money I owe to West Bromwich wich just isn't fair.