Ole, Ole Ole Ole

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 9K
See soon as you win one you can't stop :) great story :)

Perhaps he's not that good yet in your game, but Valon Berisha get's top class in a while. Pretty versiatile and a real hard worker. Decent in almost every attribute, better in some.

Well done mate for turning around an indifferent start. Keep it up.

See soon as you win one you can't stop :) great story :)

Thanks, Glad its turning around just took a little tweaking to get my team right, Never really managed outside britain before except for the easy Madrid & Dortmund so.

Well done mate for turning around an indifferent start. Keep it up.

Yeah was a shakey start thought I was going to fail again lol, Still could but much more happy with the game now.

Perhaps he's not that good yet in your game, but Valon Berisha get's top class in a while. Pretty versiatile and a real hard worker. Decent in almost every attribute, better in some.

Thanks I'll take a look at him, I've been trying several players out.

got an interesting twist to the story now hope everyone enjoys it when i update!

"Ole Ole Ole"

Solskjaer arrange's another friendly

denmarklogo_zps34f6fe0a.jpg

Denmark today accepted Ole Gunner Solskjaers offer for a friendly on August the 14th in preparation for the Qualifiers, Both clubs wanted to play games and keep it close to home and this fixture was the ideal solution with Norway set to travel to Denmark for the match which will prove tougher than the one against the Faroe Islands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brondby sack Manager

brondbylogo_zpsa3e6a50a.jpg

Brondby have today sacked manager Auri Skarbalius after a 5-0 home defeat to OB and the team sit in 6th place in the league. The Lithuanian only joined in January 2012 and has lasted 15 months in charge.

Brondby are now looking for a new manager with jobless Michael Laudrup tipped as favourite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Schmeichel announced as Brondby manager

petersc_zps632b1314.jpeg

Despite Michael Laudrup being available after losing his job at Swansea and admitting he would accept a job the Brondby board have decided not to hire Laudrup and went for club legend Peter Schmeichel instead, Brondby insisted Laudrup would be the obvious choice however he would be headhunted by bigger clubs and they would risk losing him before the end of his contract.

Peter Schmeichel is venturing into his first management job and has admitted that his fellow team mate Ole Gunner Solskjaer has inspired him to do so speaking to the press, "I am delighted to have my first opportunity as a manager and especially at a club like Brondby where I have a close relationship with the team and fans alike. My friend Ole Gunner Solskjaer inspired me to take the job after his success in management and speaking to him he said I should give it a try."

Brondby sit 6th in the Danish Superliga and sit a hefty 22 points off 1st place FC Kobenhavn, Schmeichel's first game in charge will be against FC Nordsjaelland and has only 11 games to change the fortune of Brondby.

Brondbystartingleaguetable_zpsdd2ea9ac.jpg

Peter Schmeichel has agreed with the Brondby board that in his time as manager he will attempt to play:

- Attacking Football
- Possession Football
- Sign young players for the first team
- Develop players using the club's youth system

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solskjaer wishes teammate good luck

oleamppeter_zps10d14589.jpg

Ole Gunner Solskjaer wished his former team mate Peter Schmeichel the best of luck in his new venture in football, "Peter has the quality's of a great leader as he's shown by captaining several teams and I'm sure he'll be a hit with his new team."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Update:

Schmeichel's first 2 games
17.3.13 - FC Nordsjaelland (H) - Superliga
20.3.13 - FC Midtjylland - (A) - Superliga

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was thinking to myself how could I add a twist to the story and make it a little less boring with just international updates and I decided I would make Peter Schmeichel become a manager and my plan was to take over Brondby, I wanted to do it last update but I wanted to wait until the Brondby manager was actually sacked in the game and that's what I done, I'm not sure if I will continue the Schmeichel character after the end of the season I will make a decision based on peoples views to the twist and my own feeling of the game and story.

Feedback as always is appreciated, Thanks.

I think the schmeichel story will be brill mate ! Can't wait :)

I think the schmeichel story will be brill mate ! Can't wait :)

Cheers, just hoping ive not took on too much, i only plan on stayin at brondby for the rest of the season but the squads very limited so ill see what happens.

"Ole Ole Ole"

Schmeichel wastes no time

Peter Schmeichel wasted no time in making changes to the Brondby squad stamping his authority, The team have already been advised of new tactics being applied to the squad and the new manager has put Dennis Rommedahl & Clarence Goodson on the transfer list to reduce the wage budget.

Schmeichel stated Rommedal and Goodson were getting on a bit and the wages they were receiving was too high, The tactic implemented in the team will be a 4-2-3-1 picture below:

4-2-3-1brondbytactic1_zps65e19ac1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schmeichel's first press conference

mediamics_zps8f49c068.jpg

Reporter: "You sit here as the manager of Brondby is this your dream job ?"

Schmeichel "My dream job is to be a footballer and I have achieved that, I am delighted to be here at Brondby and extremely proud of being named manager and I hope I don't let anyone down.

Reporter: "Brondby aren't the richest of clubs, do you see this as a problem ?"

Schmeichel "Certainly not there are plenty of great players out there who don't cost millions of pounds to buy and can do enough to win us titles, I was purchased by Sir Alex Ferguson for under a million pounds. The players are there you just need to look hard enough."

Reporter "What can we expect from you in the transfer market then ?"

Schmeichel "Well the window is shut at the moment so nothing, However next season If I'm still here I will discuss a budget with the board and work from there but I can't predict what I'm going to do.

Reporter: "Final question, Do you think you can do better with Brondby than the previous manager ?"

Schmeichel: "Well who knows ? This is my first job and I am confident however better managers have tried in jobs and failed and that's with experience but I hope I can do a good job here and the players take to my style of play."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

superiga_zpsbba35bd1.jpg

Brondby 0 - 1 FC Nordsjaelland
Goal - Ronning (23)

Att: 11'862
Motm: Daniel Stenderup (Brondby)
Stadium: Brondby Stadion
Finishing let Schmeichel's team down in his first game leaving them with a 1-0 defeat in an even match.

Team meeting boosts morale

Peter Schmeichel called a meeting with his squad to discuss the clubs recent results in a bid to improve morale and change their fortunes, Players looked happy leaving the meeting and they had a real zip about them in training with several players commenting how inspired they feel and ready for the next game.

superiga_zpsbba35bd1.jpg

FC Midtjylland 1 - 3 Brondby

Goal - Larsen (8)
Red Card - Hansen (Midtjylland, 49)
Goal - Akpoveta (68)
Goal - Thygesen (81)

Att: 6'548
Motm: Larsen
Stadium: MCH Arena

A great performance from Brondby as the team talk certainly seemed to work, They started the game strong and controlled for majority of the match

Next update: Ole Gunner Solskjaer - Switzerland match.

"Ole Ole Ole"

16th March 2013

Norway squad for World Cup Qualifier Vs Switzerland announced

The players registered to play against Switzerland are as follows:

Goalkeepers - Rune Almenning Jarstein, Andre Hansen, Kenneth Udjus

Defenders - Vegar Eggen Hedenstad, Vegard Forren, Brede Hangeland, John Arne Riise, Stefan Strandberg, Lars-Christian Vilsvik, Espen Ruud

Midfielders - Valon Berisha, Daniel Braaten, Yann-Erik de Lanlay, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Thomas Drage, Markus Henriksen, Harmeet Singh, Magnus Wolff Eikrem, Ruben Yttergard Jenssen, Oyvind Storflor.

Strikers - Mohammed Abdellaoue, Joshua King, Torgeir Borven

Riise injured - Hogli replaces

Norway ****** victory!

wcqbrazil_zps6f8ba29c.jpg

Starting Line-Up's

Switzerlandlineups_zpsb3232384.jpg

World Cup Qualifiers Group 5

Norway 1 - 0 Switzerland

Red Card - Fernandes (Switzerland, 83)
Goal - Borven (90)

Att: 25'572
Motm: Vegard Forren
Stadium:
norwayhomestadium_zps7bf8791d.jpg

Ulleval Stadion

Switzeland will be gutted they lost this as it was a match they controlled until the red card then Norway snatched the win at the end against their biggest rivals for qualification.

norgefans_zpsedf4c12e.jpg

Keen Norway fans enjoy game

Other Group 5 Results
Cyprus 3 - 1 Albania
Slovenia 2 - 0 Iceland

group5after5games_zps5ddc54c4.jpg

Solskjaer confident

Ole Gunner Solskjaer today admitted he was feeling more confident about the world cup qualifiers than ever after earning a surprise win against Switzerland, Solskjaer came under alot of criticism for his start as manager and player selections however he seems to be proving critics wrong as his team sit joint top of group 5 after 5 games.

Next Update: Peter Schmeichel: Brondby life continues.

Last edited:
"Ole Ole Ole"

Schmeichel: "Reduce wage demands or leave!"

Peter Schmeichel has spoken to a number of Brondby stars whose contracts end very soon and Schmeichel has told them if they want to play for the club they must reduce their demans due to the clubs financial situation, Most players have refused contracts and will most likely be leaving at the end of the season leaving Schmeichel in trouble as his squad is already a small one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pathetic game for both teams.

superiga_zpsbba35bd1.jpg

Superliga

SonderjyskE 1 - 1 Brondby

Goal - Akpoveta (8)
Goal - Vibe (34)

A dreadful match ending 1-1 with Brondby's right back being sent of leaving the team with less players for the next game.

Peter Schmeichel Quits Brondby

peterschm_zps061af88b.jpg

Peter Schmeichel has shocked the Brondby fans by sensationally quitting after only 21 days in the job, Schmeichel has openly said he apologises to the Brondby fans for leaving them but the task at Brondby was too much to take on for an inexperience manager as the club is riddled with debt.

Schmeichel also let slip that there was alot of unrest between him and the board over the squad size and the refusal to get funds together for new players & things didn't look good for the new season either and Schmeichel decided to quit his role.

Several of the clubs players have also refused to negotiate new deals and reduce wage demands which was another factor in the resigning of Peter as the club will now look for a new manager.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I would like to apologise to any readers for not continuing the Schmeichel story, I thought it was a good idea and if anyone wants to use it and create their own story with Schmeichel then by all means do it! I just feel it took my Solskjaer and Norway passion away and I haven't got the time to do both either to be honest, Hopefully people will still follow.

Next Update: World Cup Qualifiers.

Has anyone got any feedback on my story ??, Is there anything anyone would like to see me include in it at all ?

Aplogise for not having an update recently, been busy got a stag tomorrow after work so will try and play and update on sunday.
Thanks for following :)

"Ole Ole Ole"

Solskjaer: 'It's time for the next generation'

u21_zps699ace13.jpg

Group of promising potential.

Ole Gunner Solskjaer today told 32 year old Erlend Hanstveit that his time was up and it was time for the next generation of players to come through after the player asked about his future with Norway, Solskjaer was honest with the player and told the 5 capped player that he doesn't feature in the plans for the future however he has left the door open if Solskjaer needs him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan Strandberg injured

Stefan Strandberg is a doubt for Norway's next squad after straining ankle ligaments in a match against Rayo, The defender has been a crucial part of the squad recently and is gutted about the injury, He has been ruled out for up to 5 weeks and will concentrate on getting back to full fitness and fight his way back into the Norway squad.

Tromso rejected by Solskjaer

Tromso tried to encourage Norway manager Solskjaer into taking charge with a hefty wage and £1.1million to spend however Solskjaer was adamant and point blank refused to even speak to the club and said he would only coach one team in Norway and even at that he would have turned them down at this moment in time aswell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norway squad for World Cup Qualifier Vs Iceland announced

norwaysquadviceland_zpsadcb0f1c.jpg

Molde chance luck with Solskjaer

Molde chairman today tried to push for Solskjaer to return to the club after he admitted the only team in Norway he would go to was Molde, However Solskjaer has remained adament and totally commited to Norway until the World Cup at least and has decided to turn down the job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not good enough despite win

wcqbrazil_zps6f8ba29c.jpg

Starting Line-Up's

Icelandlineups2_zps3ed65002.jpg

World Cup Qualifiers Group 5

Norway 1 - 0 Iceland

Goal - Abdellaoue (67)

Att: 25'572
Motm: Hameet Singh
Stadium:
norwayhomestadium_zps7bf8791d.jpg

Ulleval Stadion

Iceland will head for home feeling disappointed after failing to capatlise on a poor Norway side, Norway were heavy favourites and played poorly however still managed to ****** the win.

Iceland did have the ball in the net in the 91st minute however the goal was disallowed, And the 3 points mean that Norway go top of their group.

Other Group 5 Results
Albania 0 - 0 Switzerland
Cyprus 1 - 3 Slovenia

Group56games_zps267c8c8b.jpg

Solskjaer expects better

Ole Gunner Solskjaer today said he expect his team to do better, "My team are winning games yes and that does please me however we are capable of playing better and winning by more and our fans deserve that. We are top of group playing poorly imagine us playing great we would be further ahead in our group and closer to buying our tickets to Rio."

Next Update:
Latvia - Friendly.

Back