Raikan007

Reaction score
Name: Olexandr Noyok
Club: Zakarpattya
D.O.B: 15/05/1992
Nationality: Ukrainian
Position: Striker

Strengths:
finishing, off the ball, fitness, heading, teamwork, work rate, balance, dribbling, composure, anticipation

Weaknesses:
jumping

Suggested Roles:

Poacher
- Attack
Advanced Forward - Attack

It says he has the potential to be a Leading Premier striker and could become better than Rooney, I would pick him up as early as possible!

Screenshots:

View attachment 125085View attachment 125086
View attachment 125087View attachment 125088

Last edited:
These last threads make me just want to play with Shakhtar and stop for a while my work on a completely new league with new clubs and other stuff. And as usual - great find Raikan!

Shahktar have a tremendous amount of talent in the first season coming through.

edit: He starts in Zakarpattya in my current savegame, how strange. :/

Last edited:
thanks bud, you must, alot of great players in different leagues, I just started with Freiburg as I love Papiss Demba Cisse at the moment IRL, bought alot of my youngsters in and going to see how they develop :p

shakhtar have got some great players there a fun team to play with plus if you get to the 8th season you get over 90m transfer budget :)

hey pokerjoker, he is at loan there, well that is what Wiki said as I get highly confused with player history sometimes! I will check tonight as I have just started a new game... ;)

Here he is in the first season, seems that he isn't on loan from Shahktar. I can't find him in Shahktar-3's squad either, how weird.

edit: Jeez, compare the screenshots, he develops loads in three years!

cool, then it is right ^^) will change it now

Off topic I know, but when does the new Wonderkid of the week submissions start?
it started on Tuesday last week already :p

Not become that good in my old Dnipro save. Pretty similar stats maybe, though finishing was 15 or 14. Cant exactly remember