Oliscott

oliscott

Reaction score
To introduce myself... Well my names Oliscott, some of you may have seen me around the scene, probally for my poor spelling and if not that then my involvement in sites such as FMPS, FMUL and as of recently the new Rehab. Im sure Sean will have seen me around Soccer Am.net aswell. Im 16, from a Town called Bradford. * Hangs head in shame*. Supporter of Leeds United and yes am gutted about yesterday!

I look forward to conversing with you all.

Well I havent heard of you before, but i dont tend to stray from this site :D
Welcome to FMbase mate.

Also your sig gave me a seisure :S

Welcome to the forums, I have no idea what FMPS & FMUL are. I know Rehab though, don't post there though.

Jamie said:
Well I havent heard of you before, but i dont tend to stray from this site :D
Welcome to FMbase mate.

Also your sig gave me a seisure :S

Be grateful, it could flash faster. :D

Lee said:
Welcome to the forums, I have no idea what FMPS & FMUL are. I know Rehab though, don't post there though.

Hang your head in shame Lee hehe. ;)

Rehab's closed for the last 2-3 months anyway since the hacking. FMRehab be hitting your screen shortly now though. :D

Welcome to the site Oli. Post well.

Hi Oli, welcome to the forums.

Your sig is breaking the forum rules. Could you please change it.

Signiature Rules

1 image per user.
Signiature size no larger than 400 x 180 pixels.
4 lines of text maximum.

Welcome to the fold.

CAn you change your sig? It hurts my eyes :(

It doesnt look as if he's coming back. Its the same with most users. their introduction topic gets more posts than them

Give him a chance, it's only been 7 hours since he last posted.

What books this, i might get round to reading it sometime.

As for the sig i misjudged my dimensions, so sorry for that, as for it hurting peoples eyes ill put a more user friendly one on there.

Thanks for being so understanding Oli. Also like the cheeky "sig placed here by Oli" part.

*Plans to revert back to the old sig again just too blind JB*