olivier kapoo

McBainy

Reaction score
olivier kapo can he get back to his best with celtic or will he be out the door in 12 months what do you think

i myself am hopeing he will be greta at celtic find his feet again and be the new lubo

I thought he wanted stay in France closer to his family with the team Wigan loaned him too think it was US Boulogne..
Hope he does well, he never really got a chance under Martinez

Good for B'ham. Didnt tickle my pickle for Wigan. Not sure how he did for whoever he went to on loan. Hope he does get back to his best though, risky signing imo. Will either be very good, or very bad!

On his day, a player of the highest order in my eyes.

But a very high majority of days are not his.

He also has a tendency to sulk.

Really only a luxury player.

i myself am hopeing he will be greta at celtic find his feet again and be the new lubo

More like the new Lube-head!
Watched him play in the flesh for Birmingham and he looked like he was drunk,
Hope he flops, but good luck for you guys :D

Good signing considering that if he flops he is gone in January and if he doesnt then we get a good player. :D

free transfer so worth a shot 2bh time will tell if he can be a success if he cant maybe we can sell him make money if we cant sell him then we have lost nothing but wages win win all round i think
hope he does well

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

free transfer so worth a shot 2bh time will tell if he can be a success if he cant maybe we can sell him make money if we cant sell him then we have lost nothing but wages win win all round i think
hope he does well

Im hopeing **** e a good signing for us but time will tell.

Signed him for Derby, doesn't really opitomise industry, seems to only ever move when he's got the ball.