At todays press confrence Olly Grocott, was reported to be very un-happy at the lack of money being invested in to the club.
Transfer Budget £0 Wage Budget £33k p/w

Olly Grocott has reportedly ask for more money for Transfers, but the Aberdeen board rejected his appeal.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I am doing a Staines story

Good luck with it

even though im a aberdeen fan i hate Stewart milne esp cos he never gives money the tight fisted gimp! lol

even though im a aberdeen fan i hate Stewart milne esp cos he never gives money the tight fisted gimp! lol

Lol, that is a fair point mate

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS:

In recent times we belive that Aberdeen manager Olly Grocott is attempting to sign former preston player Seyfo Soley. Also we have roumers to belive that Sunderland have made a £2mill offfer for Aberdeen striker Tommy Wright

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

uefa_cup_logo_06h.jpg

Uefa Cup News:
The draw has been made for the uefa cup third qualifying round, there are many big names in there with the likes of; PSV, Galatasary, Athletic, Fulham, and evan Olly Grocott's Aberdeen who will play either Vllaznia or Sevojno. Olly Grocott is reported to be over the moon with the draw

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Pre-Season Results

Aberdeen 5 - 0 Dunfermline
Lee Miller, Chris Mcguire, Gary Mcdonald, Sone Aluko, Tommy Wright

Aberdeen 4 - 0 Montrose
Gary Mcdonald (3), Chris Mcguire

Aberdeen 1 - 0 Airdrie Utd
Chris McGuire

Aberdeen 4 - 0 Liberia
Gary Mcdonald, Chris Mcguire, Lee Miller, Michael Paton

Overall Aberdeen manager Olly Grocott is reportadly happy with the pre-season results, but he still feels he needs to boost his squad for the upcoming SPL