Olof Mellberg's Rise To Fame - A Mellosa96 story

Crystal Palace
View attachment 233464

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 2015

Some PL games and two EL games and one CC game.

Premier League

Southampton - Crystal Palace

1-3

Connor Wickham, Lisandro López, Sergi Roberto
View attachment 233463Last season we lost both our games against Southampton but this year we are showing that we have develept despite losing two of our best players.

Arsenal - Crystal Palace

4-0

View attachment 233462A bad game for the team as we had it the second half until Gray decided to do a stupid tackle from behind.

Crystal Palace - Manchester City

2-2

Wilfried Zaha, Joel Ward
View attachment 233461a strong Crystal Palace went out and played their socks off and we managed to get a point and the defence was especially good, two **** goals from Bony despite ther superb game at the back.

Capital One Cup

3rd Round

Crystal Palace - Everton

3-0

Yaya Sanogo, Lisandro López, Lee Chung-Yong
View attachment 233460We won this game with ease, next round is a game against Birmingham which should also be a win for us.

Europa League Group Stage

Rubin - Crystal Palace

1-3

Lisandro López X2, Tommy Smith

View attachment 233458this is Crystal Palace second time out in Europe after they played in the Intertoto cup in the 1998/99 season. and what a way to kick it off!

Crystal Palace - Partizan

3-1

Patrick Bamford X3
View attachment 233449Patrick had a really good performance and i'm hoping that he can do thiss stuff in the Premier League too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
League Table & Monthly Review
View attachment 233448Not the best of starts, currently in 11th after six games and we need to pick it up in the league if we want to have a shot for the Champions League

View attachment 233447
This almost a done group after two rounds, i expectet Rubin to play better but right now it's just us and LOSC that are playing well.

View attachment 233446
Lazio also offered a Interview for the job as manager, but i declined it because even though i really like Lazio it feels like i'm not done at Selhurst Park but if a bigger team calls it might be hard to say no.

Player Of The Month
Patrick Bamford
View attachment 233444Bamford is the reason we are at the top of our Europa League table so he deserves this month POTM

Crystal Palace
View attachment 232438

October 2015

Four BPL games, one Capital one Cup and one EL game.

Premier League

Crystal Palace - Chelsea

1-4

Cahill OG
View attachment 232437Chelsea dominated us and i can't say that we didn't expect that to happen as they are the best team in the league.

Aston Villa - Crystal Palace

1-0

View attachment 232436Losing 1-0 to Aston Villa at Villa Park is embarrising at least when they fought for survival last season and we fought for a CL spot.

Crystal Palace - Liverpool

0-3

View attachment 232435Our poor form continues as Breel Embolo scored a hat trick against us.

Fulham - Crystal Palace

0-3

Nathaniel Chalobah, Yaya Sanogo, Patrick Bamford
View attachment 232434Last BPL game of the month and we finally play well again, hopefully November can be a good month.

Capital One Cup

4th Round

Crystal Palace - Birmingham

2-1

Lee Chung-Yong X2
View attachment 232433The secdond team played against Birmingham and they didn't disapoint, Pepe Arce made his debut for the first team and will play some BPL game before the year is over.

LOSC - Crystal Palace

3-2

Jason Puncheon, Patrick Bamford
View attachment 232432They were the better team and we can hopefully beat them at home to secure a playoff spot.

View attachment 232431We are not playing well and are currently in 12th with twelve points from ten games, and that is not good enough for us.

View attachment 232430It's a pretty spread out group and Partizan is ot of it and hopefully we beat LOSC and Rubin Kazan to secure the playoff spot.

View attachment 232429Stade Rennais Fc wanted to talk to me and this time i decided to talk to them, but they didn't seem to interested and we will just wait and see, but my main goal is to stay at Crystal Palace but you never know if you are getting fired or not.

Player Of The Month
Nathaniel Chalobah
View attachment 232427

Last edited:
Crystal Palace
View attachment 232262

November 2015

Five games this month, can we change our current form for the better?

Premier League

Bournemouth - Crystal Palace

1-1

Lisandro López
View attachment 232259Pepe Arce was in goal for his BPL debut and he didn't disapoint as he saved a penalty and played well, but demanding two penalty saves from a 17 year old is a lot.

Crystal Palace - Burnley

4-2

Wilfried Zaha X3, Martin Kelly
View attachment 232256Alex McCarthy let in two **** goals but luckily for us Zaha was in a goal scoring mood today and managed to put three past Burnley's goalkeeper.

Newcastle - Crystal Palace

2-1

Lisandro López
View attachment 232254Another weak performance from Alex McCarthy and now an okey month ended up being another poor month.

Crystal Palace - LOSC

3-1

Wilfried Zaha, Nathaniel Chalobah PEN, Lisandro López PEN
View attachment 232253A good win against LOSC even though we got two penalties but i felt that we were the stronger team.

Crystal Palace - Rubin

4-1

Lisandro López X2 PEN, Connor Wickham, Demarai Gray
View attachment 232251YES! with this win we are through to the next round and with one game to spare, so alot of our reserves will get to play that game.

View attachment 232246We need to get our **** together in the BPL our this season will be a flop.

View attachment 232243a good group stage see's us through to the next round.

Stade Rennais FC offered me the job but i decided to say no as Crystal Palace's board is confident in me.

Player Of The Month
Wilfried Zaha
View attachment 232241A strong month for Zaha, and he will probably play better and better until a top four side can't wait any more.

Crystal Palace
View attachment 232123

December 2015

alot of games this month, is it too much for the squad?

Premier League

Crystal Palace - West Ham

0-1

View attachment 232122Pepe Arce got the chance in goal agan and he played well it's just that West Ham played better.

Manchester United - Crystal Palace

2-1

Connor Wickham

View attachment 232121We took the lead through Connor Wickham who i am starting to like more and more but United where the better team and deservedly got the three points

Crystal Palace - Tottenham

3-6

Joel Ward, Demarai Gray, Lee Chung-Yong

View attachment 232120Alex McCarthy was supposed to take over the role as goalkeeper this year and so far he has been utter **** and needs to short this out real quick.

Crystal Palace - West Brom

3-1

James McArthur X2, Lisandro López
View attachment 232119First win of the month but it was not a good win and i am still disapointed in the team.

QPR - Crystal Palace

0-1

James McArthur
View attachment 232114Once again James is here for us and makes sure we get the three points

Everton - Crystal Palace

3-1

Scott Dan
View attachment 232113Scott tried to mount a comeback but the team was too weak to do it against a strong Everton side.

Crystal Palace - Watford

2-0

Joel Ward X2
View attachment 232112Joel got us the win here and i am still suprised that he hasn't got his first national Call up yet

Partizan - Crystal Palace

0-1

Maya Yoshida

View attachment 232107the second side team decided to play well and even let captain Maya get on the scoresheet.

Capital One Cup

Quarter Final

Tottenham - Crystal Palace

3-1

Lisandro López

View attachment 232094We played better than what we did in the BPL but it still wasn't good enough to defend our title.

View attachment 232093We are still in 12th but i wanna see us hit the top ten next month.

View attachment 232091We finsihed the group stage as winners and we will play CSKA Moskva in the first knock out stage and we beat the russians in the group stage and now we will do it again!

Player Of The Month
Joel Ward
View attachment 232089Aboslute rock! he was needed as a right mid and he really delievered from there being both on the score sheet and making goals.

Sevilla has aproached me and i am very tempted to join them and as you can see they aren't that bad but they want me to concentrate on youth players and qualify for the Champions League
View attachment 232003

What do you guys think i should do?​