whisker

Reaction score
olympiakos piraeus have made a shock appointment as today they annonced unkown manager jack whisker as the man they think can take them to european glory. he said "the league in greece is very two sided between olympiakos and arch rivals panathinaikos i have been given 2.6million to spend on my squad in an attempt to strength the team. it will be hard but we can do it.

targets:
season 1 : quarter final
season 2 semi final
season 3: semi final or futher

pre season update in after fa cup draw

dont neglect the league mate, take your eye off th eball and things could go **** up. AEK will be up there too!

dont neglect the league mate, take your eye off th eball and things could go **** up. AEK will be up there too!
thanks for the advice
darren gibson signs for greek side
olympiakos manager jack whisker has jumped straight into the transfer market in loaning darren gibson for the fee of 1.5milllion till the end of the season. he is also rumoured to be intrested in more loan deals and free buys.

1.5mill loan fee is eye watering lol.

never managed in greece, whats your squad looking like? where do you need to strengthen?

olympiakos draw unknown teams
olymipakos have drawn eb/streymur of faroe islands or bohemians of ireland in the 3rd qual round in the champions league

lol i forgot about derbyshire. i guess youre only in the market for frees really? it doesnt appear that you have much heigh tin midfield. off the top of my head, seyfo soley would be good abck up for maresca (and your centre backs) hes a big unit whos very good in the air, maybe use him in a actical change up if you come up against some big (by that i mean tall) sides in europe/ the league

if you get bohemians (and providing youve loaded a big enough database to have thier players) then gary deegan will be their big threat, a deep lying, hard tackling playmaker. hes not very mobile or a dribbler, but he tackles well and has a good eye for a pass. i suggest man marking him with maresca

Last edited:
grasshoppers1-1olympiakos
llioupoli 0-1 olympiakos
panaitolikos 0-3 olympiakos
olympiakos v 0-4 olympiakos
eth.asteras 2-5olympiakos
leverkuson 2-1 olympiakos
monterrey 0-1 olympiakos

Smolarek on a free? Edgar Davids even? Try get Dany Pacheco of Liverpool on loan,won't cost anything.
You'll need a goaly when Nikopolidis retires don't forget

davids wasnt good enough for my hamilton accies side in the scottish league lol....

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

pretty good results apart from olympiakos 4-0 olympiakos lololol